02-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I put my double din alpine in my c10 last week and the battery keeps going dead. Im actually pretty sure that the battery is bad but im not 100% on that. It is much more noticeable now than before the radio. I believe the little draw that is coming off of the yellow constant wire is pulling it enough to do what it is doing. I could just put a toggle switch on the wire right? That should eliminate the problem of that small draw on the battery if im thinking correctly. i know I need a bigger alternator also, it has a 60 amp on it now which is entirely too small. Ill be changing that shortly and putting a new stinger or optima battery in it.