If you are not able to login to the forum, please Contact Us here to let us know. Thanks!

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheBigMortboski

Chevy returnee ;)

This is a discussion on Chevy returnee ;) within the Introduction forums, part of the Chevy Truck Forum category; Hello all, I'm Geoff. The last few years I have been running a lifted Wrangler Unlimited for my previous job ...

Chevy returnee ;)

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    Hello all,
    I'm Geoff. The last few years I have been running a lifted Wrangler Unlimited for my previous job as an enviromental cleanup technician. Ended up buying a 1999 Tahoe 4 door 4wd a few months ago. Its been awhile since I've owned a chevy so take it a little easy on me. Spent the last 6 years on the road going around the US cleaning up chemical spills and contamination. It's nice to be home for a change. But anyways, I sold the Jeep and got the Tahoe, Needed more space and capability.
    Currently doing some research and making a list of the upgrades I would like to do to my new green beast. Its a 99 with the Vortech 350 with the autotrac with 160k miles. Little worn but still all in one piece. Previous owner never had it off the asphalt. Finished fully rebuilding the front suspension 2 weeks ago. Lower balljoints...... PAIN but I got it done, new shocks, alignment cams, tires, full tuneup and fluid change front to rear, flushed everything, and rebuilt brakes. Guys at Autozone love it when I come in the store now LOL. Now that I have it roadworthy for now I'm in the planning stages for future endeavors. Ideally I would like to do a 6" lift and 37" tires and a 383 stroker in it with dana 60 axles front and back. Time to scour the forums to get the info I'm going to need

World's Tallest Midget TheBigMortboski's Avatar

Re: Chevy returnee ;)

Welcome. I always like to see a former Jeep owner. Now if we could get EVERYBODY to sell their Jeeps, the world would be a better place.
    Chriscon7 likes this.