GM Inside - Ford Inside - Ford Ranger - Jeep - American Muscle

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

1982 C20 Scottsdale 3/4 ton all original CLEAN $4000

This is a discussion on 1982 C20 Scottsdale 3/4 ton all original CLEAN $4000 within the Chevy Trucks For Sale forums, part of the For-Sale category; Hey guys I am posting my truck here first because I would rather see it go to another FSC enthusiast. ...

Long live the big block heavy454's Avatar

1982 C20 Scottsdale 3/4 ton all original CLEAN $4000

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    Hey guys I am posting my truck here first because I would rather see it go to another FSC enthusiast. I have a 1982 Chevrolet Scottsdale C20 3/4 ton 2 wheel drive truck in amazing condition. Original owner and extremely well maintained and cared for. It has the original yellow paint, has never had any bodywork done, and has no rust. It has a dent on top of the tailgate from when the tailgate was down and a relative forgot it was and backed it into our trailer. You cant notice it from a distance or in the pics though. The interior is just as clean as the exterior if not better and has the factory original cloth bench, not vinyl like most Scottsdales. This really is a beautiful truck and gets looks and compliments every time it is driven and doesnt need a lift kit or big chrome wheels to do so. It has a Turbo 400 tranny and the original matching 350 small block to go with it. The engine has a very mild cam and runs and sounds good and pulls hard. The body has somewhere around 180,000 on it and the engine im guessing 25,000 less because we used to have an LS5 454 from a Chevelle in there for awhile. The tires are LT265/75/16 8 plys and have tons of tread left and are sitting on Ultra rims. This truck has lived a good life and it shows. We are sad to see it go but we need room for other projects. The truck is located in Everett Washington just north of Seattle. We are looking to get $4000 out of it. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by heavy454; 07-14-2008 at 12:47 PM.
    1996 K2500. Vortec 454, Whipple supercharger, Ford Racing 42lb green tops, Walbro 255, Westers tune, headers, and now 265 BFG KM2 Mudders on GM factory 16" pyos