GM Inside - Muscle Cars - Jeep

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

77 lifted stepside

This is a discussion on 77 lifted stepside within the Chevy Trucks For Sale forums, part of the For-Sale category; -350 motor roughly 400 hp -400 trans brand new from gm 0 mi. -np 205 t case -new custom length ...

77 lifted stepside

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

-350 motor roughly 400 hp
    -400 trans brand new from gm 0 mi.
    -np 205 t case
    -new custom length driveshafts
    -dana 60 front 14bolt ff rear both with all new gears and bearings 5:13 gears rear disc conversion detroit locker in rear.
    -frame was sandblasted epoxy primed and painted in dupont imron
    -exterior of cab was stripped to metal
    -brand new core supt grill 91 suburban style, front fenders,doors, rear fenders, 4" cowl hood, custom tail gate and bulkhead.
    stainless brakelines and fuel lines.
    -all new engine accys.
    -new 4 row b cool radiator with dual electric fans
    -corbeau racing buckets
    -b&m shifter
    -grant gt wheel
    -all autometer phantom guages
    -12" supperlift suspension
    -rear shackle flip kit{no rear blocks}
    -3" bodylift
    -44" boggers on weld 16.5x14 wheels
    -exterior color is house of kolor tangelo pearl.
    truck has 0 miles on it since the build.it does need minor details to be finished.I am moving and dont have the time to finish it and cant take it with me.
    That covers it i think,let me know if there is anything else you want to know.PM me for details and better pics. I have reciepts totaling over 30,000 in this truck.
    I am asking 15,000 or reasonable offers.or partial trades.
    RC lift-level,285/75/16 at's,Black procomp xtreme's,Flowmaster 50,20%tint all around

Re: 77 lifted stepside

anyone interested at all? I'm negotiable i'm moving soon and can't take it with me.
    RC lift-level,285/75/16 at's,Black procomp xtreme's,Flowmaster 50,20%tint all around

Mine is Louder Than Yours leveldowen's Avatar

Some pictures that are actually useable and maybe a little more reasonable price might stir up some interest. As it is now, those pictures are hurting the entire credibility of your ad, and don't take this personally, but I'm not inclined to believe that the 350 is pumping out 400 horse just because the ad says so when there are blatant spelling errors and typos. Put some time into a better thought out ad with some real pictures, and you might have a winner on your hand. Oh, dyno charts and some proof of said receipts might help. Just constructive criticism here, don't take it as me attacking you.
    Daily Driver: 1978 Chevy C10 LWB 2WD, 383/350, 2" suspension lift, 31x10.5x15 BFG A/Ts. <<STOLEN
    <<STOLEN
    Capitalizing The First Letter Of Each Word In Your Post Makes You Look Like A Moron.

yeah i know some better pics would help.gotta get a new camera though.I had some better ones before my camera was stolen.I'll take your advice and rewrite it as soon as i can get the new pics.up.

i wouldnt listen to that guy. i mean who puts a susension lift on a 2wd. hes a retard. do your thing man dont worry bout wha others say