If you are not able to login to the forum, please Contact Us here to let us know. Thanks!

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

Rare 2000 K-3500 CCSB dually

This is a discussion on Rare 2000 K-3500 CCSB dually within the Chevy Trucks For Sale forums, part of the For-Sale category; Yes, this is a factory crew cab short bed dually. Totally restored. Has every option except leather and p.mirrors. Indigo ...

I shaved my balls 4 this! yellowfiero88's Avatar

Rare 2000 K-3500 CCSB dually

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    Yes, this is a factory crew cab short bed dually.

Totally restored. Has every option except leather and p.mirrors. Indigo blue and pewter exterior. Grey interior. Home link. 454. Auto. Floor shift transfer case. AT tires. Tinted windows. Tow mirrors. Billet grill. Spray in bed liner. Air bag helpers. 140,xxx miles

Good~ Everything works as it should. Front suspension and steering was rebuilt 2k miles ago. Paint and body was done this spring. Interior is in great shape.

Bad~ Had a intake gasket done. Mechanic dropped gasket into motor and well you know the drill. Lost oil pressure while towing my boat. I shut it off and got it pulled over but damage was done. Fired it up a couple hours later and it had good oil pressure. It runs but has a rod knock. Not bad but I refuse to drive anything that could break down. I can not physically do the work to replace it. I can send it out (different mechanic this time ) if you wish to go that route.
    One door had rust under it that was repaired. All other doors and truck is rust free.
    Small crease in pass side rear door.
    Little rust under hood where it touches the grill.

I can sell this 2 ways.
    1~ as is. $7000 firm. The paint and front end rebuild was more than that.
    2~ with fresh rebuilt motor. $11,000.

Pics can be seen here
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/392817...-cab-short-bed
    Quote Originally Posted by chevytodd
    Hmmm.... so is this a case of Great minds think alike......or idiots seldom differ ???

The rebirth of my daily-driver
    RednecK-3500 build

I shaved my balls 4 this! yellowfiero88's Avatar

Re: Rare 2000 K-3500 CCSB dually

SOLD!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chevytodd
    Hmmm.... so is this a case of Great minds think alike......or idiots seldom differ ???

The rebirth of my daily-driver
    RednecK-3500 build