GM Inside - Ford Inside - Ford Ranger - Jeep - American Muscle

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

Chevy Cummins Conversion, with motor, trans, crossmember and other parts!!!

This is a discussion on Chevy Cummins Conversion, with motor, trans, crossmember and other parts!!! within the Engine & Drivetrains forums, part of the For-Sale category; I have a 1993 cummins 12v runs great! Complete engine add fuel and go! Comes with new alternator. Also have ...

Chevy Cummins Conversion, with motor, trans, crossmember and other parts!!!

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    I have a 1993 cummins 12v runs great! Complete engine add fuel and go! Comes with new alternator. Also have brand new nv4500 has upgraded 5th gear. Trans is for 4x4 model and has shifter and bell housing along with clutch fork and throw out bearing. Also have a brand new 5" t pipe with all hardware to install and 5" stacks with turnouts. And I have a avalanche engineering conversion crossmember to put a cummins in a 71-87 chevy pick up. Also have some other odds and ends parts. i had all of this bolted in my chevy truck and wanted to finish it but due to circumstance i need the money. prices are negotiable to a point please no low balling. with my work schedule i may not get back to you right away but i will try to check once a day at least. if you wanna see pics of the stuff there is a link in my signature for cummins swap and most of the stuff is in pictures on there.
    Cummins--- $2000 obo
    Nv4500--- $2100 obo
    T-pipe --- $275 obo
    Stacks-- $75 obo
    Conversion Crossmember --- $350
    Thanks again
    Kyle
    BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!
    "who needs books and pencils when you got a torch and welder!!"
    Solid axel and more build-- click here
    cummins swapClick here

Re: Chevy Cummins Conversion, with motor, trans, crossmember and other parts!!!

did you ever have this running in your truck? what about the motor mounts and all the stuff needed to do the swap, what are doing with that?

Hoss 17x9 wrapped w/ 37x12.50 Goodyear MTR
    DC 6.5 Stage I Lift + 3in Body