GM Inside - Ford Inside - Ford Ranger - Jeep - American Muscle

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

muncie sm-318 with overdrive

This is a discussion on muncie sm-318 with overdrive within the Engine & Drivetrains forums, part of the For-Sale category; Muncie sm-318 3-speed manual transmission with borg-warner overdrive. 10 spline input/ 27 spline output. This trans can be identified by ...

muncie sm-318 with overdrive

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    Muncie sm-318 3-speed manual transmission with borg-warner overdrive. 10 spline input/ 27 spline output. This trans can be identified by 4 bolts on side cover. this is the one that shifts into overdrive in all gears (usually 2nd or 3rd) at 28 mph.. commonly referred to as 5-speed manual. Comes with all wiring, yolk, & also includes chrome handle and cable for overdrive lockout which would be mounted inside cab. This was in a running, driving 1965 chevy c-10 pickup, factory mounted to a Chevrolet 292 inline-6 with 70k original miles. There is nothing wrong with it, but I am building a hot rod and have different plans for the drivetrain.. ...Does not include bellhousing!

located in foxboro massachusetts. will help deliver to bordering states or will ship
    $200 plus shippie

call/text mike
    857-526-6059
    or email : mikecarr01@yahoo.com
    I no check PM's that much so if you want quickie reply, call/text for more quicker..

Last edited by 70chevrolet; 01-24-2011 at 03:40 AM. Reason: details my friend.
    70 CHEVROLET

Re: muncie sm-318 with overdrive

its not much to look at but it works.

70 CHEVROLET

Re: muncie sm-318 with overdrive

Singing to the tune of where have all the good times gone by Van Halen on the Diver Down album...
    "Won't you tell me...Where have all the old trucks gone?"

70 CHEVROLET