Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escalade painted handles Part numbers?

a friend is looking for some outter Escalade door handles for his SierraDenali, and wants them in pewter.

Does anyone have a part number for the ones which come pewter from the factory?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Truck: 2000 Silverado ECSB
    http://www.bugs78.ca/truck/00Silverado/00Silverado.html

My Old Truck: 2001 Silverado RCSB
    http://bugs78.ca/truck/01Chevy/01Chevy.html

I have a pewter silverado and am wanting to get some more information on doing this also. How hard are they to install? Any other info is appriciated? Any idea on the price for two of them?
    Thanks
    Scott
    2001 Silverado LS...

Comment

check out www.jpcustoms.com :read:

Comment

talk to jason cromer... the escalades are direct replacements... you'll probably have to get them painted somewhere though...

Comment

i spoke with a dealer today, and yes you *can* order pewter handles directly from the manufacturer..

they wanted 80$ a piece (canadian) so around 60 american...

Comment

Bugs,

I posted this in another thread. The trick I found is to find a Pewter Escalade (friend, parking lot, ebay), copy the vin, and then order them as a repacement part for "your" escalade. It worked for me. I've been quoted $36 ea for black, i can try to get you a quote for some pewter. Should be the same though

Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by BackinBlack
              Bugs,

I posted this in another thread. The trick I found is to find a Pewter Escalade (friend, parking lot, ebay), copy the vin, and then order them as a repacement part for "your" escalade. It worked for me. I've been quoted $36 ea for black, i can try to get you a quote for some pewter. Should be the same though

Brandon
              I didn't know about the 'replacement part' idea, cool.

You can pull VIN numbers off of cars/trucks on ebay too
              2012 Chevy Volt - Red
              2007 Trailblazer SS - Red Jewel SOLD
              2000 GMC Sierra Z71 SOLD // Michigan Classics // My Garage // My ebay auctions
              Hot Rod Search

Comment

I just checked jpcustoms and for gloos black they are $80 and for painted to match they are $155... per pair!

Back in Black - can you check on the pewter ones for me. Is this through a connection of yours or just through Cadillac? Thanks.
                2001 Silverado LS...

Comment

if im not mistaken the ones from gmpartsdirect.com are only like 40$ for the pair. MUCH cheaper.. hoping to get the part number for the pewter ones and order from them..

But without a part number its somewhat difficult, and the bloody dealers dont wanna give out the numbers. (i can understand why, but still sucks)

Comment

escaladedoorhandles

i just checked and at gmpartsdirect you can get the black escalade door handles for 25 each!
                    blowin fuses on a daily basis...n damn proud of it!

Comment

Re: escaladedoorhandles

Originally posted by CHUYZCHEVY
                      i just checked and at gmpartsdirect you can get the black escalade door handles for 25 each!
                      mine were like 23.50 or so plus 8$ shipping through Cromer....got here in 3 days too... hes :rocking:

Comment

So let me get this right. All you have to do is get a vin # from the same color Escalade and go down to GM and they will order them with the correct color???
                        My Rides: 2001 Z71 : 2007 Tahoe : 2007 505HP Z06 : 1962 Chevy 409ss Its faster than 14.5. :LOL:

Comment

HP409SS...

As far as I can see, if you have a Silverado/Sierra Painted the same color as an escalade--Yes

Bugs- I'll try to get those numbers for you tomorrow (3-26-03), and will post the numbers for black/pewter on here tomorrow night....I was gonna get you the GM parts hookup, but GM Parts Direct .com has my COST for those handles beat.

Later
                          Brandon

Comment

Bugs is trying to help me out. I ordered the black handles from gmpartsdirect without thinking about the possiblility of getting factory painted ones. I thought I could order these, and just put the chrome pull into my existing door handles. It seems to be quite the mod. If I can't find the pewter ones pretty quick, I'll just drill out the old pins, and machine some replacment pins.

I have a Sierra Denali in Pewter. I just so happen to have a Pewter Escalade on my lot for sale. I checked the Paint codes , and they are a match (u328e if memory serves). I looked at jpcustoms price for painted handles, but they seem a little salty. Any help with getting the Pewter part numbers would be much appreciated.

Also, I have a buddy that needs Charcoal painted handles. I hear that the New Denali XL's have chrome handles, and supposedly they used the same Charcoal Paint. If anybody knows these part numbers, It'd be a big help.

much thanks in advance

Comment

make it 2

i got a charcoal grey metallic truck as well so caN SOmeone find out if the denalis do have them?if not buyalambo if u do git ur pewter handles ill take the black escalade handles off of ur hands
                              blowin fuses on a daily basis...n damn proud of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X