Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No change. And for some reason all 3 are back. I did notice a connector under the drivers seat completely unhooked. But I can't find the other end! I'll post a pic in a bit.

Comment

Comment

That is looking from the rear

Comment

On a side note, what is that small black 2 pin empty connector under the drivers kick panel?

Comment

Found another post on a different site of someone asking about the empty connector. Nobody answered it. Must not be my issue. Tomorrow I'm going to research how to check the clockspring

Comment

Sorry I'm just now checking back. Spent this past week moving to a new place.

Well atleast you eliminated the TSB. That yellow connector from that picture is an airbag connector. They made the airbag connectors all yellow so they are easy to identify, just make sure the battery is disconnected before disconnecting one as the airbag might go off. I'll have to check my wife's Tahoe to see if she has that yellow connector. I'll probably check my Silverado in a minute too. From looking at that picture both parts of the connector is there because if you lift up that tab it'll come apart and that blue piece locks them together. Just can't tell if there was wires there before or if it's suppose to be like that, but from the picture both parts of the connector are there.

Take a picture of the small 2-pin connector under the drivers kick panel you're talking about so I have an idea of what you're talking about.

01' Chevy Silverado 1500 Z-71
              Toyo MTs, Pro-Comp Lift, PA Body Lift, Incubus Wheels, Bilsteins, NFab, K&N, Flowmaster, LEDs, Full Console, Cobra CB.

04' Chevy Tahoe Z-71
              Nitto ATs, Uniden 980, Firestik, K&N, Garmin, and Maglight.

See build threads for details!

Comment

So I just checked my 01' Silverado 1500 and it doesn't have that connector. I'll check my wife's 04' Tahoe this afternoon when I get off work.
                Toyo MTs, Pro-Comp Lift, PA Body Lift, Incubus Wheels, Bilsteins, NFab, K&N, Flowmaster, LEDs, Full Console, Cobra CB.

04' Chevy Tahoe Z-71

Comment

So I checked my wife's Tahoe and it has that same connector with no wires on the one side.

04' Chevy Tahoe Z-71

Comment

No problem. Ive been pretty busy myself. Havent even worked anymore on this in a while.

I found numerous people asking about that clip on different webpages, but never was it answered to what it was. Like you mentioned it does have the other end on it. No wires. I assume to prevent anything from accidently completing the circuit.

I plan on going ahead and ordering the clockspring. Then I just have to take the time to install it one weekend. I'll let you know how that goes. Thanks for the help.

As far as the 2 pin connector goes, I'll grab a pic next time Im working on it. It is just a small 2 pin black/brown connector. Not sure if any suburbans had speakers or lighted kick panels or not.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I figured it was for too.

No problem, keep us updated and let us know how it goes.

04' Chevy Tahoe Z-71

Comment

Working...
                      X