Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wynjammer?

Can anyone vouch for these wynjammer superchargers? There pretty cheap, but ive never heard of them. How good are they?
    1992 5.7 K1500. Wynjammer Supercharger, bored throttle body, larger injectors. Edelbrock Shorties, High flow cat, Electtric Cutout, Super 40. MSD Ignition + Blaster Coil.

Re: Wynjammer?

There is a guy on the 454ss website who has one. www.454ss.com

Comment

According to the kit, they only reprogram your computer, you keep the stock injectors and pump. Sounds kind of weird doesnt it? Usually you have to upgrade the fuel system to accomodate a supercharger right?
      1992 5.7 K1500. Wynjammer Supercharger, bored throttle body, larger injectors. Edelbrock Shorties, High flow cat, Electtric Cutout, Super 40. MSD Ignition + Blaster Coil.

Comment

great supercharger look up guy in arizona great guy to deal with very intellegient.

Comment

Ive actually ordered the kit already and Im waiting for him to put it together and send it. If its really good I'm gonna put a thread about it in the performance section. People barely talk about wynjammer, so I was hopin to get the word out. So far the guy has been really helpful and you can tell he knows what he is talking about.

Comment

your ordering the 4.3 sc right. what year truck is yours? and i heard u have 2 have later model brackets but i dont know which one.
            resident Pre-runner know-it-all
            need fab work? PM me
            looking for an OBS chevy to build a prototype mid travel kit, PM me for info
            RIP Jason Payne
            some of my work

Comment

The kit im ordering is for my 92 k1500 with 5.7 motor, it will be shipped tuesday.

Comment

i bought a vortech supercharger and could not find a crank pulley so i found him on the interent and he had one for half the price of vortech. he likes to talk but is a smart guy i agree. did you get the alterantor drive or the crank dive?

Comment

The guy shipped the supercharger last tuesday and Im still waiting for it. I guess he shipped it ground;he's in Arizone and Im in VA. He didn't say which is in my kit but in the TBI kits it looks like they use the alternator pulley for the cog belt.

Comment

What kind of horsepower are people seeing with this kit?
                    93 Chevy C1500 Silverdo 5.7L ECSB
                    99 GMC K1500 Suburban 5.7L
                    88 Chevy IROC-Z 5.7L
                    01 Buick Regal GSE Supercharged

Comment

Well I finally got it and Im starting the installation tomorrow, I should have it done by the end of the week, then Ill get it dynod. Ill make sure to post the results.

Comment

ill be lookin forward to that. and hp numbers would help to, if u get some.
                        need fab work? PM me
                        RIP Jason Payne
                        some of my work

Comment

Sorry that it has been awhile, but the guy forgot to send my the air filter assembly, whoops. He has sent it so Im waiting for that, then I can get this installation done. Ill definitely get some numbers when Im through.

Comment

alright thanx for the update. ill be waitin
                            need fab work? PM me
                            RIP Jason Payne
                            some of my work

Comment

Me too :smokin:

Comment

Working...
                              X