Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Shark. Is it a scam?

Anyone here ever heard of the Fuel Shark? Supposedly its a little device you plug into your cigarette lighter and you get better gas mileage. Now, it seems too good to be true and I know things like that usually are. I did alot of research last time the gas prices went up and found out that basically all of the little products that are supposed to help your gas mileage are scams. I tried a google search for fuel shark scam but couldn't come up with much of anything. So... What do you guys think. Scam?
    1997 1500 4x4 RCSB 5.7 vortec, all stock for now. 69,000 miles and counting

Re: Fuel Shark. Is it a scam?

never tried the fuel shark but, yes, i think it is a scam. Just like those tornado things
    98 Chevy RCLB K1500, 5.7, 4L60E transgo shift kit, vette servo, 14 Bolt SF, 3.73s, Blackbear 89 tune

Comment

You really had to damage your credibility by asking?

Comment

If it plugs into a cig lighter its not going to effect anything except the thickness of your wallet.
        "Faster, faster, faster, untill the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."- Hunter Thompson

Originally posted by RichLockyer
        It's called rearrange the cotton... take it out of your ears and put it in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Quyonmob View Post
          You really had to damage your credibility by asking?
          Haha. I figured I would get some comment like this. Just to defend myself, I wasn't searching for those products or anything. It was sent to me by a friend so I just wanted some people backing me up before I told him it was a scam

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteLightnin99 View Post
            If it plugs into a cig lighter its not going to effect anything except the thickness of your wallet.
            Lighter wallet, equals less mass for truck to move, equals 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001mpg.
            Last edited by Quyonmob; 03-15-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

:word: :lol:
              98 Chevy RCLB K1500, 5.7, 4L60E transgo shift kit, vette servo, 14 Bolt SF, 3.73s, Blackbear 89 tune

Comment

Originally posted by levsmith View Post
                Haha. I figured I would get some comment like this. Just to defend myself, I wasn't searching for those products or anything. It was sent to me by a friend so I just wanted some people backing me up before I told him it was a scam
                Well, tell him he made you ask a stupid question on a truck enthusiast forum.

Comment

i loled
                  System Administration Extraordinaire
                  Proud member and contributor of FSC since 2011
                  Servode.com | Dedicated Web Hosting and System Administration Solutions

Comment

Haha....... the blue light tells you that it's working!!!!
                    454cid
                    1999 K3500 RCLB

Comment

♠ Magnaflow ♠ Rough Country 3" ♠ 33" Cooper STT's ♠ Blackbear ♠ K&N ♠ Keystone Hood ♠ Carriage Works ♠ Paint ♠ 6000K HID's ♠ 35% Tint ♠ XD Hoss's ♠ Bedrug ♠ Smoked Tails ♠
                      XBL: ll U MAD BR0 ll

Comment

I have 100% faith in the product... Certainly it works.... i mean they advertise it does, they wouldn't lie to us to make a $ would they? haha

Comment

Originally posted by jerseymikem View Post
                          I have 100% faith in the product... Certainly it works.... i mean they advertise it does, they wouldn't lie to us to make a $ would they? haha
                          Why would a company do that? Surely if it has the blue light, it HAS to work! lol

Comment

Originally posted by 454cid View Post
                            Haha....... the blue light tells you that it's working!!!!
                            :lol:
                            1997 K1500 z71- 200k+ on original motor, rebuilt 4l60e, trying to keep it stock and clean as that is getting to be a very rare find on these obs's

Comment

what really made me chuckle was the website saying that it balances your vehicles electrical system so your spark plugs can deliver a strong, even spark........all this from something that goes in your cigarette lighter.
                              When will we learn to take our own advice

Comment

Working...
                              X