If you are not able to login to the forum, please Contact Us here to let us know. Thanks!

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

amp install in a 2002 Yukon Denali

This is a discussion on amp install in a 2002 Yukon Denali within the Audio/Video Electronics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I just got one of these http://www.supercrewsound.com/shop/detail/11/183.htm that i wil be putting in some MTX 3000 10 subs in along ...

amp install in a 2002 Yukon Denali

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    I just got one of these http://www.supercrewsound.com/shop/detail/11/183.htm that i wil be putting in some MTX 3000 10 subs in along with a MTX 300watt mono amp (spare parts left around from an old car).

where did you all tap into to for the signal? is there something in the center console to tap into? And how about the remote signal? I assume there is something in the fuse box that i can tap into?

thanks in advance :)

Re: amp install in a 2002 Yukon Denali

if you have the bose system the bose amp is in under the center console i believe, a really easy place to get signal is if you have the factory sub in the rear quarter panel you pull off that rear A pillar on the drivers side and there are wires for the tweeter back there and the factory sub, can't remember what the colors are right off hand though. if you don't the factory sub you can get signal and remote behind the radio or in the kick panels and remote power behind the radio or in the fuse box. if you plan on doing this install yourself this is probably one of the easiest vehicles in the world to tear down and install something then put them back together. let me know if you any other questions

Re: amp install in a 2002 Yukon Denali

thanks man...

i think the denali does come withe bose premium system as a default option. I will PM you if I run into any issues.