***Login to the Forum here ***

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

79 Chevy Sport Two Tone Pics?

This is a discussion on 79 Chevy Sport Two Tone Pics? within the Classics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hey i gotta 1979 k10 stepside and on the build sheet or whatever it has "Chevy Sport Two Tone" it ...

79 Chevy Sport Two Tone Pics?

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    Hey i gotta 1979 k10 stepside and on the build sheet or whatever it has "Chevy Sport Two Tone" it was 76 cardinal red and midnight black i think. Just wondering if any ones gotta pic of a 70's model truck like mine with that paint sheme or anything similar? Cuz im thinking of going back to the original colors.I'v seen a couple pics but only of the 80's model trucks. Matter of fact my dad says he rode in my truck when he bout 14 or 15 cuz the guy who bought it almost new was one of his older sister's friends. And we know its the same truck cuz we can see the red in places where the silver paint is chipping and the cuz of the options list thing in the glove box. And dad said it looked a whole lot better being 2 tone. Well id apprieciate any pics of 70's chevy stepside with a two tone paint job.... Thanks

Re: 79 Chevy Sport Two Tone Pics?

My 80 Indy Hauler is two tone, white and Charcoal.

Re: 79 Chevy Sport Two Tone Pics?

Here is a good thread for you to read. The first one is a '79 and the rest are '80s. Cool trucks!

'83 Chevy K20: 6" Rough Country, 3" Body Lift, Bushwacker Cutouts, 38x15.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, 350 Horsepower 350 crate engine from Jegs, Turbo 400
    Thanks to 454SS for the sig!