GM Inside - Muscle Cars - Jeep

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

Headlight adjustment screws/plastic clips

This is a discussion on Headlight adjustment screws/plastic clips within the Exterior Tech forums, part of the General Discussion category; Alright I know they sell replacement headlight adjustment screws for the headlights of a 1992 Chevy at the auto parts ...

FSC Midwest Chapter bananabrain's Avatar

Headlight adjustment screws/plastic clips

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    Alright I know they sell replacement headlight adjustment screws for the headlights of a 1992 Chevy at the auto parts store. My question is can you remove them from the housing & bracket without breaking the plastic clips that hold the head of the screws to the headlight housing?

Or do I just need to break/cut them off & buy the replacments at the auto parts store?
    1992 Chevy c1500 Sport, Sbc 350 5.7L, 700r4 Tranny, 4/6 Belltech Drop, B&M Shift Kit, SS Mid-length headers, Summit Racing Shocks, Stock Air Intake (Gutted), 154hp, 234tq on Mustang Dyno

FSC Midwest Chapter bananabrain's Avatar

Re: Headlight adjustment screws/plastic clips

Anybody?
    1992 Chevy c1500 Sport, Sbc 350 5.7L, 700r4 Tranny, 4/6 Belltech Drop, B&M Shift Kit, SS Mid-length headers, Summit Racing Shocks, Stock Air Intake (Gutted), 154hp, 234tq on Mustang Dyno

Re: Headlight adjustment screws/plastic clips

Hey, I'm sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but I found it while doing some searching of my own. I did a google image search for Headlight Adjuster Clip Chevrolet Lumina and it led me to this website:

clipsandfasteners com/GM_Headlight_Adjuster_Pivot_Fits_13mm_Square_Hole_ p/a19549.htm

I don't know if you'd found what you were looking for yet, but hopefully it can help anyone who is looking for the same thing.

~Aaron