If you are not able to login to the forum, please Contact Us here to let us know. Thanks!

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

new bucket seats for 97 silverado

This is a discussion on new bucket seats for 97 silverado within the Interior Tech forums, part of the General Discussion category; Anyone have any idea where i can find new, stock, leather bucket seats for my 97 silverado? Is there any ...

new bucket seats for 97 silverado

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    Anyone have any idea where i can find new, stock, leather bucket seats for my 97 silverado? Is there any way you can order them from chevrolet? or am i just dreaming on here? I dont want to go to a junkyard if i dont have to because i want them not used. It might be unrealistic because i have searched the internet and not had any luck...anyone know?
    Last edited by zackvbra; 11-19-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Re: new bucket seats for 97 silverado

For anything more than a year or two old, the only way to get them is piece by piece. Last time I priced out a bucket seat piece by piece it was about $700 for just all the pieces that made up the frame. It was a power seat too. The foam and upholstery are usually no longer available also. I think your best bet would to be to call around for some take out covers someone might have laying around or to have your's or a set of junkyard seats recovered. Good luck.

Ok took me some time to find it. 3-4 years ago my dad ordered Brand new OEM Quality Leather seats for his 97 silverado. might i add they were Better the OEM. Real leather.. And REAL cumffy

https://leatherseats.com/vehicle_sea...997&bodyStyle=

lookin at about 750 Buck's

thanks guys i will look into it