GM Inside - Muscle Cars - Jeep

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

tbi computer tuning

This is a discussion on tbi computer tuning within the Performance forums, part of the General Discussion category; does anyone know where i could find a setup to program my truck, it is a 1993 chevy with the ...

tbi computer tuning

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    does anyone know where i could find a setup to program my truck, it is a 1993 chevy with the 350 and a 4l60e transmission. i will be replaceing the motor since it has over heated twice. i want to use a 1985 and ealier crate engine from jegs.

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...22627_-1_10763

the one i plan on useing is the 260hp one.

any information that anyone can give me is helpful.

Re: tbi computer tuning

can anyone help me or give me some ideas as to how i can tune my truck. any info is appreciated and thanks in advance for any help.

4 bolt 383, World Product SR tourqer heads, Lunati Voodo 60101, 1.5 RR, Short headers into custom 2.5" Y piipe to 3" Magnaflow, all TBI mods, Bored out 2" TB, 454 80 lbs/hr injectors, built 4L60E by me, Tune by me, RCX 4" lift, Micky T Baja ATZ's on 20" wheels. Whole truck in Raptor Liner

tee-boy

overheated twice and need a rebuild??? I overheated mine for the second time two years ago. Changed a few gaskets and she's been running since. Now has 235K Miles. An overheat is nothing for a SBC. I personally think they don't need oil. I wonder what the manufacturer recommends?