GM Inside - Ford Inside - Ford Ranger - Jeep - American Muscle

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

What happened to Redneck Performance Transmission

This is a discussion on What happened to Redneck Performance Transmission within the Performance forums, part of the General Discussion category; How's it going everyone? Does anyone know what happened to Redneck Performance Transmission? Did they go out of business? They ...

Post What happened to Redneck Performance Transmission

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    How's it going everyone? Does anyone know what happened to Redneck Performance Transmission? Did they go out of business? They had good feedback thru Jan. 2011, then a bunch of negative feedback in Feb. and now they are gone. The ebay store account is "No longer a registered user".

We were about to order a converter for my buddy's Vette and I was looking into one for my K2500. Thanks and have a good one!
    "There is no such thing as too much horsepower, as long as you can put it to the ground!!"
    1995 K1500 Suburban, the family truckster: K&N, Hypertech Powercharger, Dynomax cat-back, more to come
    1999 Camaro LS1, 6 sp., suspension & brake mods, power upgrades to come
    1988 Monte Carlo SS, in pieces

Re: What happened to Redneck Performance Transmission

Does anyone have any feedback on torque converters from Coan Racing in Kokomo, IN or Roadrunner Converters in Phoenix, AZ? Thanks and have a good one!
    "There is no such thing as too much horsepower, as long as you can put it to the ground!!"
    1995 K1500 Suburban, the family truckster: K&N, Hypertech Powercharger, Dynomax cat-back, more to come
    1999 Camaro LS1, 6 sp., suspension & brake mods, power upgrades to come
    1988 Monte Carlo SS, in pieces