If you are not able to login to the forum, please Contact Us here to let us know. Thanks!

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

BCC Index Lookup on Moates

This is a discussion on BCC Index Lookup on Moates within the TBI Tuning (87-95 / OBD I) ECM/PCM forums, part of the Performance category; I often see a lot of questions on here about "What mask?" or "What BCC does this use?" I hope ...

Lightbulb BCC Index Lookup on Moates

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    I often see a lot of questions on here about "What mask?" or "What BCC does this use?" I hope I can answer most of those questions with this little tid-bit.

I uploaded a BCC Index that I had been working on for a long time to the Moates.Net FTP. It is an Excel file that is an index of what is believed to be every BCC put into GM vehicles. I don't believe that included any foreign cars. I filled in as much info as I could into the index based on the BCC's I have.
    It is not finished, and there are mistakes (mostly the transmission type) but its still one of my best EFI references. I am not sure where the origional basic list came from, but I really busted my hyde to refine it into what it is, something extremely useful.

One thing I ask is not to be bombarded with emails from people that don't have Excel.

The little dropdown arrows at the top of each column are a filter to show only what you want to see.

You can find it at:
    http://www.moates.net/files/6)%20Mis...r%20Moates.xls
    Username: Moatesuser
    Password: Moatespassword

Supporting Member

Re: BCC Index Lookup on Moates

Great Work!

Thanks!
    1993 S10, 355ci.V8, Edelbrock MPFI, 2" TB, 6395 ECM, $0D Mask, Comp 280H Magnum cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Lincoln Mark VIII e-fan, 4L60E, 8.8 rear, 8.80s @ 79 MPH (1/8 mile), and cost to much.

Re: BCC Index Lookup on Moates

Or you could do it online?

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/BCCFind/
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec Auto PCM Black Box 0411 Swap and RoadRunner!
    1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HyWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG
    1988 Chevy ECLB C2500 5.7L 700R4 2wd ECM 1227747 HyWay Lean Cruise 17.8 MPG

GearHead-EFI.com Tuning, Conversions and Transplants!