GM Inside - Muscle Cars - Jeep

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

79 scottsdale shortbox dually

This is a discussion on 79 scottsdale shortbox dually within the Projects, Builds & Restorations. forums, part of the General Discussion category; just the other day i bought my 4th chevy iv owned its a 79 chevy step side scottsdale it has ...

bigger is better

79 scottsdale shortbox dually

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    just the other day i bought my 4th chevy iv owned its a 79 chevy step side scottsdale it has a k30 convertion done to it with dually rear wheels and a speed cast plow 350sbc with sm465 and np 205 t case motors stock other than hedders picked the truck up for 400 bucks from a buddy needs floors rockers and cab corners came with new doors and one new rocker pannle a spare dually rim and tire and two sigle wheels and tires to make it a single wheel instead of dually ill post pics in the morning truck is a six foot step side i plan on finding another from and putting a flat bed on it selling the steep side i love the step sidebut its much to pricey for me to fix truck is goin to be a work truck and a truck pull rig also have plains for a diesel convertion if i can get some good money coming in

Re: 79 scottsdale shortbox dually

Pics?