Did you get my answer to your email? Did you get the Belltech shims?Originally posted by 2K!Sierra
I need some help!! I was able to install 2 inch drp shackles on my 01 Sierra EX Cab 2 wd looks really good, My problem is I have no idea where the pinion shims go I'm sure I can install them myself anybody have any install instruction's or anything that can help me THanks!
1. Raise the rear of your vehicle by the frame and secure with jackstands. (note: don't support the vehicle by the axle like you might normally do. You need the axle free)
2. Remove both rear wheels
3. Loosen the u-bolts that secure the axle housing to the spring pack until there is enough gap to slide the shim in between the spring seat on the axle housing and the spring pack. The alignment pin on the spring pack will fit into the slot on the shim.
4. Tighten the u-bolts to the specified torque (can't remember what it is right off)
5. Re-install wheels.
6. Remove jackstands and lower vehicle
7. Haul a$$ and enjoy vibration-free driving
Let me know if you need some more help on this!!