If you are not able to login to the forum, please Contact Us here to let us know. Thanks!

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here

95 chevy c1500 extended cab, Blower Motor Resistor Location

This is a discussion on 95 chevy c1500 extended cab, Blower Motor Resistor Location within the Technical / Maintenance forums, part of the General Discussion category; My Blower motor only works in high speed, suspect bad blower motor resistor. Where is this bad boy located exactly? ...

95 chevy c1500 extended cab, Blower Motor Resistor Location

Support FSC and see no ads! - Click Here
    My Blower motor only works in high speed, suspect bad blower motor resistor. Where is this bad boy located exactly? Do I need to remove anything to get to it? Any input would be much appreciated.

Re: 95 chevy c1500 extended cab, Blower Motor Resistor Location

Remove glove box door and look at the top of the A/C box. There should be a relay you can feel clicking when you put the fan on high. In the immediate vicinity of that relay is the connector for the resistor. The resistor assembly screws into the A/C box. Hope you find it -Chris

Re: 95 chevy c1500 extended cab, Blower Motor Resistor Location

I just had to do mine. It's not that bad. I also replaced the switch and connector because mine melted. I think the plug cause all the problems so check that. Working good now.
    "Stupid is as stupid does Sir"