FSC - Chevy Truck Forum

Thread: Do you like the carolina squat?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 207
  1. #1
    Registered User loudbluez71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    oxford n.c
    Posts
    134
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Do you like the carolina squat?

    I was just wondering how man people like this setup,I would say about 50% of the trucks in north and south Carolina have this look. i kinda like it myself just wanted to see what other peoples thoughts were.

  2. #2
    ಠ_ಠ Andrew.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Canadadia
    Posts
    490
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    Takes the term "cali" to a whole new level.

    Maybe 2" max (little bias) of cali is acceptable, but when they start throwing knuckle lifts on the front to run 37s, then flip the rear.....gets a little ridiculous.

    Acceptable



    Blast it with piss. :imo



    only trucks that are allowed to have that much lean are these
    8/5 | OEM20s | Alpine |Colourmatch | Nitto

  3. #3
    Registered User Chriscon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,370
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    agreed.
    06-2wd-4.8-5speed-LR4-Z85-40series-Baja 8s-TrueTrac-4.30gears-J&S Performance Tune
    Quote Originally Posted by kyviabama View Post
    Every guy thinks he has an additional 2".


  4. #4
    0 Fvcks Given TheBigBlackHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,326
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    Quote Originally Posted by loudbluez71 View Post
    I was just wondering how man people like this setup,I would say about 50% of the trucks in north and south Carolina have this look. i kinda like it myself just wanted to see what other peoples thoughts were.
    No way its 50%. Maybe you just live in an area with an abundance of that retarded sh!t. Personally I hate the look and the people that run it. Uneducated, useless warts on the ass crack of the white trash society. IMHO.

  5. #5
    OBS Magicman 97NCZ71's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Colerain, NC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,126
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    1993 Chevrolet Blazer, 261k, Turtle Bowl Injection, Titans, 3" catback.
    1997 Chevrolet Silverado Z71: Build Thread

    The way I see it, an OBS is like sex-when it's good it's terrific, and when it's bad it's still pretty good!

  6. #6
    HAPPY JUICE itcantbestephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    AR
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,053
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBlackHD View Post
    No way its 50%. Maybe you just live in an area with an abundance of that retarded sh!t. Personally I hate the look and the people that run it. Uneducated, useless warts on the ass crack of the white trash society. IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew. View Post
    Takes the term "cali" to a whole new level.

    Maybe 2" max (little bias) of cali is acceptable, but when they start throwing knuckle lifts on the front to run 37s, then flip the rear.....gets a little ridiculous.

    Acceptable



    Blast it with piss. :imo



    only trucks that are allowed to have that much lean are these
    :word: IMO

    Sig by Josh

  7. #7
    Registered User loudbluez71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    oxford n.c
    Posts
    134
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    yea mine did squat but i put a 2in block in the rear.This isnt common were i live, everyone around my home town has 3bls,imo id rather have a truck that squats than one of the ugly as$ body lifts.My dad lives on the coast about 30 min from sc and thats almost all u see is the carolina squat.

  8. #8
    0 Fvcks Given TheBigBlackHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,326
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    I'd rather have a leveled truck or a clean lifted one. I have no use for an ass dragging piece of **** with 37s and stock gears. I can fit 35s with keys, 36s if I fell froggy. That other **** is just stupid. And body lifts are gay also, just not as gay. I swear on my life and all things Holy, I have a razor sharp cold steel waiting to open a sidewall on those ******y ass trucks if they make their way to my neck of the woods.

  9. #9
    ಠ_ಠ Andrew.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Canadadia
    Posts
    490
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBlackHD View Post
    I'd rather have a leveled truck or a clean lifted one. I have no use for an ass dragging piece of **** with 37s and stock gears. I can fit 35s with keys, 36s if I fell froggy. That other **** is just stupid. And body lifts are gay also, just not as gay. I swear on my life and all things Holy, I have a razor sharp cold steel waiting to open a sidewall on those ******y ass trucks if they make their way to my neck of the woods.
    8/5 | OEM20s | Alpine |Colourmatch | Nitto

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    556
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    my truck is squating roughly 3.25 inches....guess im Uneducated, useless warts on the ass crack of the white trash society

    98 Z71|6 In Procomp|35 Nitto Mud Grapplers|20 In XD Badlands|G2 4.88's|Truetrac|Black Bear|Pacesetter LT|6k HIDS

  11. #11
    0 Fvcks Given TheBigBlackHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,326
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1995mudslut View Post
    my truck is squating roughly 3.25 inches....guess im Uneducated, useless warts on the ass crack of the white trash society
    Is like that because you are waiting for parts or funds or because you want it like that and think its cool. If the later, then yes, you are an uneducated, useless wart on the ass crack of the white trash society. Sorry bro, we cant all be winners.

  12. #12
    0 Fvcks Given TheBigBlackHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,326
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew. View Post
    This made me lol.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    556
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    its like that because i like the look...but i guesss your right i should kill myself huh?

    98 Z71|6 In Procomp|35 Nitto Mud Grapplers|20 In XD Badlands|G2 4.88's|Truetrac|Black Bear|Pacesetter LT|6k HIDS

  14. #14
    0 Fvcks Given TheBigBlackHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,326
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995mudslut View Post
    its like that because i like the look...but i guesss your right i should kill myself huh?
    If you feel the need, I wouldnt stop you.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  15. #15
    Registered User Jon4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Deland, Fl
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,855
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    do it taylor so i can have your Pacesetters haha
    '00 Chevy Silverado Z71, 233k miles
    '06 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4 Tow Pig
    '98 Chevy K1500 ECSB, SAS - Sold
    '94 GMC C1500 RCLB, DD - Sold
    Some guys think that if you got a cooler car that your better then other guys; Those guys are right. - Adam Farrara

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    556
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    lol of all the things on my truck all you want is the lts?

    98 Z71|6 In Procomp|35 Nitto Mud Grapplers|20 In XD Badlands|G2 4.88's|Truetrac|Black Bear|Pacesetter LT|6k HIDS

  17. #17
    FSC Midwest Chapter TonkaMechLB7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Il
    Posts
    845
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    It looks like when the dog drags his a$$ on the carpet. Im lucky enough that I dont have that retarded squat around here, just 16 year olds with huge body lifts and stacks on every diesel ever produced and some gassers too.

    Formerly 6.0 BOWTIE HD
    2004 GMC 2500HD LB7
    2005 Chevy 2500HD 6.0-sold 7/31/13
    "WE BUILD, WE FIGHT"

  18. #18
    Registered User Chriscon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,370
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6.0 Bowtie HD View Post
    It looks like when the dog drags his a$$ on the carpet. Im lucky enough that I dont have that retarded squat around here, just 16 year olds with huge body lifts and stacks on every diesel ever produced and some gassers too.
    Yep around here if its a teenager and a diesel you better believe it has stacks and some ****ty smoke tune so that they can see their parents gas money literally go up in smoke when the pedal is to the floor, which is all time.

    why would you want your truck too look like it is taking on a load much larger than it can handle and is dragging its ass on the pavement
    06-2wd-4.8-5speed-LR4-Z85-40series-Baja 8s-TrueTrac-4.30gears-J&S Performance Tune
    Quote Originally Posted by kyviabama View Post
    Every guy thinks he has an additional 2".


  19. #19
    Registered User Jon4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Deland, Fl
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,855
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    what do i have use for anything else? i don't have ifs, i don't have 6 lug, i don't have a black box pcm, i already have hids, and i don't want 35s hahaha :p
    '00 Chevy Silverado Z71, 233k miles
    '06 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4 Tow Pig
    '98 Chevy K1500 ECSB, SAS - Sold
    '94 GMC C1500 RCLB, DD - Sold
    Some guys think that if you got a cooler car that your better then other guys; Those guys are right. - Adam Farrara

  20. #20
    Registered User Jon4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Deland, Fl
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,855
    My Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Do you like the carolina squat?

    By the way, i think way too much is stupid, but mine does it 2 inchs to almost three, but you can only tell on absolute flat ground
    '00 Chevy Silverado Z71, 233k miles
    '06 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4 Tow Pig
    '98 Chevy K1500 ECSB, SAS - Sold
    '94 GMC C1500 RCLB, DD - Sold
    Some guys think that if you got a cooler car that your better then other guys; Those guys are right. - Adam Farrara

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •