1989 Suburan part out Northeast Ohio

Aug 24, 2009
Have a 1989 suburban that im parting out due to a blown headgasket and quarter panel damage.

Front bumper with brackets, excellent shape. chrome is good, impact strip is perfect. OEM asking 150

rear bumper in good shape as well. impact strip has a few nicks. chrome is good. asking 100

doors are all power. no door panels. Passenger front very clean, drivers front pretty clean with expection of rust around the one mirror bolt. drivers rear has some rust on bottom lip, cant open the door currently due to the damage but i can open it if interested. Passenger rear is in decent shape, has a little rust around door handle.
200 a door obo front doors dont come with the triangular glass pieces.

fenders have a little rust and a few dings but 75 each?

door mirrors in good shape. 100 for both?

passenger side quarter panel in good shape. will cut it out with the glass still in it. asking 300 for everything

tailgate window and hatch idk 175? window works good, tailgate has some rust and dings

parting out the whole truck. everything and anything goes. trans is sold. rearend good, motor has a bad headgasket. interior is almost stripped besides the metal dash. has gauges, no headliner, no rear air, PM me or message me on here for more pictures. thanks prices are obo and no shipping on the bigger stuff
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts/5085936425.html