96-00 OBS LS Swap parts... Damn near everything you need

91chevZ71

Jul 2, 2006
Colorado
Hey guys-

Posting for sale my parts gathering/purchasing/acquiring list that I've compiled for the LS1 swap formy 98 tahoe.

This swap will be damn near issue-less on an 0411-swapped 96-00 OBS 1/2 ton.

-04 C5 LS1 with 70k longblock, complete with OBS engine mounts already bolted on.
also has oil pressure filter adapter fitting for using the OBS sensor. also has 3 wire coolant temp sensor installed to feed the ECM and cluster with coolant info.

-comes with Lextech's A/C bracket kit that lets you keep the vortec 5.7 A/C compressor in the same locationas the L31.

-new plugs, wires, ign coils with brackets installed.

-I've installed the truck harmonic balancer and have all the truck accessories to go with. 145 amp alt and PS pump with brackets.

-with LExtech's kit, the alternator and AC pump are int he same OE location as the L31.

-Installed truck oil pan and H2O pump.

-comes with the adapter harness I made to wire in all injectors to 0411 PCM (required for swap) as well as ign coil harness.

-comes with COMPLETE intake manifold and vacuum lines, flex fuel injectors (flow matched and rebuilt).
New FP regulator. comes with all fittings and adapters and push lok hose to adapt the OBS fuel system to the NBS intake.

-Have the diesel air cleaner which lets you run the clean air to the intake from the front of the air box, not the rear like the L31. also have a NBS MAF and adapter harness.

-Have the correct S10 2200 RPM stall for your trans.

-Also has oil cooler adapter on pan... cost me 300 bucks

-also have Trailblazer SS exhaust manifolds for the swap, if you wanna keep manifolds.

There is probably more, I just can't remember it.

Looking for 1800 bucks, I've spent A LOT more than that and I'm trying to hook guys up here.

I can also offer my EFIlive flashscan cable which will let you tune your truck. You will need it.. I will help you with whatever you need.
I will include wiring changes necessary for the LS swap.

If you don't want the Flashscan cable, I'm looking for 1500.
I will sell the LS1 longblock for what I paid, 1100.

Thanks guys.
text me at three oh three, eight four two, five one eight five or PM.

I will not ship, everything is located in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Thanks
M

if anyone wants to stop by and check it out, no big deal. just lemme know

Last edited:

91chevZ71

Jul 2, 2006
Colorado
Re: 96-00 OBS LS Swap parts... Damn near everything you need

also have the 5.3 flexplate and 80e flexplate adapter to support the OBS TC with longer GM bolts. (new bolts and adapter)

starter is also on the LS1.

Last edited: