Ya ...not sure what's going on there. While I had the tank out for welding and such I pulled the pump and sending unit out to check what kind of shape it was it. Not sure if the float is stuck all the way up or what? I have two gauge clusters and both do the same thing so it's definitely in the tank....and it worked before
Well the truck build hit a huge milestone this weekend ...it finally airs up under its own power now. Both compressors are working. No major leaks to speak of. I ended up tearing apart the plexiglass switchbox and mounted the switches and gauges where the radio and hvac were. Came out pretty good. I epoxied some 5.56 shell cases to the switches while I was at it. Gives the switches some extra throw and looks a ton better. Here a couple pics to keep the interest. I also went ahead and bedlined it while I was at it.
Worked on the interior a bit this past week. Had most of it assembled when I decided that the 5 different colors of gray kinda looked like poop. So I decided to pull everything besides the dash and dye it so I only had a 2 tone gray. I think it looks much better and wash able to clean up some of the really nasty pieces that either needed dyed or painted.
Partially assembled before dye...you can see about 5 different colors of gray and an unpainted radio piece
Door panel before
Console was nasty! Took some serious elbow grease..
Also power washed the carpet but not sure if I'm going to use it. It's probably not going to be wide enough to cover my step from the body drop.
A lot cleaner but still has a couple stains
Pic of everything that got dyed
Also swapped my overhead console in and temp mirror. Put LEDS in while I was at it
Had to change the oil in my other vehicles so pulled the 90 out for a bit and snapped a couple pics. Really looks low with bumpers on it laying in the grass. I think these are the first pics I've taken of it all together.