1badgmc's Suburban Thread

Re: 1badgmc's Suburban Thread

get the euro amber corners..you wont be disappointed
I was trying to be a cheapskate and see what eBay had, but I couldn't find any there. :(

Canty wait to see it look like your old yukon :D gunna look badass.
I dug out my 454SS wheels from my dad's house today and I was thinking about the black b-pillars like I had on the Yukon too. The d-pillars could use a fresh coat of black too.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2008
Oklahoma

I was trying to be a cheapskate and see what eBay had, but I couldn't find any there. :(

I dug out my 454SS wheels from my dad's house today and I was thinking about the black b-pillars like I had on the Yukon too. The d-pillars could use a fresh coat of black too.

it would look so good, it would make the suburban look even longer than it already is though :b

Sep 21, 2008
tennessee

the a/c in my 2door wasnt working and it was just the schrader valve where you charge it. Maybe you will get that lucky it was a 6 buck fix and that was partly why i got the tahoe so cheap.
btw Im looking forward to seeing more.

Jul 28, 2008
Norman, Oklahoma

If I could find one for the right price... My friend and I are going to a salvage yard in a couple weeks. I'm mostly interested in a rear bumper. He says they have several GMC grilles for $100, but that'll have to wait.
What are the chance you would sell the chevy grille? :aniteef:

I kinda like the blue interior.