6 door trucks

I've had some crazy ideas the last couple days. Instead of building a bagged and body'd nbs, i've been thinking about getting a 01-03 duramax and making it a lifted 6 door.
I'm going to a vehicle auction this saturday and there's a couple 01,02 and 03 crew cab duramaxies for sale.

I found this picture on cardomain, does anyone else have any pics of 6 door GM trucks? And pics from the build would be awesome too.

Just throwing this out here and kinda wanna start looking into this a little more.

Aug 21, 2003
Re: 6 door trucks

i think there is a company that does em here in florida because ive seen 6 door fords dodges and chevys. i even seen them at the dealers

Jan 20, 2007
Caseville Michigan

there is also a company in pigeon michigan its called alton. the do these things all the time. They used to have a six door duramax that was all lifted out front. My buddy works there and they do good work.

Black90Sport said:
looks expensive.
Well my plans were to build a NBS bagged and body'd with a supercharged 6.0L-built 4L80E and what not. That would've been quiet the moneypit as well. And i've just been thinking about this, and it will be pretty much the same moneypit, except it looks so much more badass haha and a 6 door is pretty rare, bagged trucks are a lot more common.

But nobody got some pics, or knows where to find some?

Last edited:

ilikedirt

Jul 15, 2007
Opal, VA

I saw an F-650 pullin out the landfill one day, 6 door AND longbed. That was the biggest mofo ever. plus it was likfted and had at least 44's on it. It was so crazy. It must have been a project cause it was just primered.

Jan 20, 2007
Caseville Michigan

yeah the buid some neat stuff. They have this thing called "farmers festival" and its cool cause you see most of these trucks ruining around town and its odd because they have been to places like sema and on tv and then they just show up in the thumb. Pretty cool place though, i have been inside a couple times.

dunnroadmafia said:
yeah the buid some neat stuff. They have this thing called "farmers festival" and its cool cause you see most of these trucks ruining around town and its odd because they have been to places like sema and on tv and then they just show up in the thumb. Pretty cool place though, i have been inside a couple times.
Do those guys have any build pictures that you know of?