6 door trucks

Re: 6 door trucks

dunnroadmafia said:
There might be some on thier website, but i can talk to my buddy this weekend he works there and might have some.... your looking to building the truck yourself right?
You betcha, doing everything myself. And that would be great if you can get some pics from him.

Thanks!

skidmarx15 said:
Sounds like a nice project. Hope you're raking in the big bucks, though.
The truck itself can be picked up for under 5000bux at auctions, this saturday there's a couple 02's and 03's crewcabs. Some with over 300.000 kms and some in pretty rough shape. Works for me, bodywork will be done anyways. Would be nice to get 2 crewcabs, make one 6 door and one SCSB dmax:rocking:

Jan 20, 2007
Caseville Michigan

i will see what i can do. im not for sure that he has pictures, but he does like to show off some of his work so you never know. Either was sounds like a fun project....and a SCSB duramax would be awesome:rocking:

skidmarx15 said:
That's pretty nice. All they've got down here is private, you've gotta know someone at a dealer, body shop, etc to get in.

Good luck on finding something.
Yea that kinda sucks. There is about 4 auctioneers that have vehicle auctions around here. Regal auctions for example has 2 a week, pretty much all Repo sales. Can pick up trucks and cars really cheap and it's all public sales. This saturday there is like 50 2005+ powerstrokes, most of them are oilpatch trucks, but they don't seem to be in bad shape. Some are fully loaded with sunroof etc. Also a 2008 Cummins dually with the windowsticker still in it of 68000bux.

Feb 29, 2008
The Fo Fo Oh

Why don't you turn YOUR truck into a 6 door, and then buy another NBS and bag and body drop that but use it as a daily for the time being :think:

Or even buy a NBS Dmax and bag it :D

F4MOU$ said:
Why don't you turn YOUR truck into a 6 door, and then buy another NBS and bag and body drop that but use it as a daily for the time being :think:

Or even buy a NBS Dmax and bag it :D
Because it's too nice to cut in half haha and it's gotta be a diesel.

Bagging a 6 door Dmax, that'd be something haha. No i want it to be a bigass truck, bagging a NBS is still something i wanna do in the future, but this just sounds like a better project for this year.

But hey, nothing is for sure yet, first i gotta get myself a crewcab duramax this weekend.

1st - how would you park something like that?

2nd - what gas mileage do those things get?

3rd - it better have 4 wheel steering, otherwise it'll be a traffic jam every time you turn it..

4th - I'm gonna be looking for something like that
- if i ever have a big family!! :rocking:

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2007
Kentucky

CustomChevyGuy said:

3rd - it better have 4 wheel steering, otherwise it'll be a traffic jam every time you turn it..

1st-you don't without backing up into every spot

2nd-seriously-you obviously don't care about MPGs if you build that.

3rd-that would help for sure

4th-better than a van for sure! :read:

Final rule-it must have an 8ft bed...why not? Make it right! Heck, make is 8 doors with an 8 ft bed and call it "8+8."

CustomChevyGuy said:

1- Find a big enough parking lot

2- Who cares, it won't be a Daily Driver

3- I don't have problems driving with a 24ft trailer behind my truck in Calgary at 5PM RushHour, i don't think this would be that bad.