88GMCtruck's never ending 88 GMC build thread

Re: 88GMCtruck's never ending 88 GMC build thread

88 got a christmas present this year. Weathertech floor mats. I've had them in my 02 for quite some time, yet they have never listed them for a GMT400 truck. I more recently found out they list them for 92-99 suburbans... So figuring the floorpan is the same I ended up with a set. They are to replace the husky liners I had before.

Need a shot of the whole truck with them on...:think:
ditto.

I am a sucker for a painted full floater flange through the wheel though. Just says beef.
Yeah, I should say "wheel". I only did one before going to dinner to see if everything jived together. I have to drill the fronts for the hubs still, and will get them all on and get full pictures for you guys.

I really like my socket lug setup because I think they just look mean, and help show off it's 8-lug. The OEM caps are more finished looking, and definitely make the 8-lug swap more subtle.

Fronts & rears now

Rears from another angle

Quick little mod. I used to have "SS-350" door emblems on the truck. When I swapped the 454 in I went back to the "GMC1500" originals. Well I recently picked up a set of "454-SS" emblems. I want something that helps indicate it's not your average 350 powered pickup a little moreso.

Before:

After:

I do wish they were all silver like my "SS-350" emblems were. I'm also toying with the idea of hacking these and my "GMC1500" emblems up to say "454GMC".

May 7, 2010
illinois

I absolutely love your truck. My favorite GMT400 by far. I cant wait for the day I can start putting money into mine again. for now shes off to the side without a motor =/