92-99 2dr Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon Owners UNITE!

KBlaze94

Jul 27, 2007
Earth
Re: 92-99 2dr Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon Owners UNITE!

I don't really get on here but figured I'd post a pic of mine, nothing special about to start messing with it again since its looked this way for six years

Conaire

Aug 19, 2009
Kentucky Fried

Blazer bought new in '92, 220k, 37x12.50 Goodyear MT(humvee tires), 4.10 gears(lockright in rear), built 700r4, little bit of lift via 3/4 ton parts and some rough country parts. been a snow plow truck the last 6 years of its life, now just a play truck for me and the kiddos.

Jul 10, 2008
Westchester, NY

Agreed upon closer inspection. I prefer the 2" myself but that truck is still wicked nice!

I want mine set up like this one in Belgium, supposedly has a 2" BL and 35" General Grabbers on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEF8F9x0wCQ
damn thats nice!!
what do you guys think ill be able to clear with a 2 or 3" BL. Im currently running 265/70/17's?????

Tigwldr

Jul 18, 2008
NC

A lot of nice lookin Hoes in here. I need some new pics of mine, even though its looked the same since I bought it.

Random ?
Where have you guys bought your exhausts from? Mostly tailpipes.
Thanks

Apr 23, 2008
AR

:word:

Any local muffler shop should be able to bend some tubes for you. I got my SI/DO Flowmaster installed and duals put on for like $180 total, including the cost of the muffler, at a muffler shop in the hood. Been thinking about upgrading to a CB Extreme though.

Tigwldr

Jul 18, 2008
NC

I'm building my exhaust front to back. Using Thorley Tri-Ys Magnaflow mufflers and TB cats.
Lookin for bolt-on tailpipes for temp use. Looks like I'll have to go to RJs and see if he can bend me up some.

Oct 8, 2009
Northern New Jersey

This topic makes me want to cry... Insurance totaled mine after smacking a guard rail. It was my first truck, I bought it back but I have yet to even start repairing it almost a year later.
Four grand in body damage alone... not including the front control arms are bent and the rear axle is slightly tweaked.
It's my true love though! I promise soon I'll send it to the body shop to get fixed and then give it a new paintjob.
And since the suspension got murdered after the accident, I'll probably go with a 6" rough country lift and 2" body lift and finish her off with a set of 37's. I'm looking at like 6 grand to get it back how I want it... call me crazy but it's worth fixing this one instead of buying another.

Some girl I know has a early 90's 2dr tahoe, its slammed to the ground, big rims, custom bumper, strait piped and I'm totally in love with the thing... just has a yucky looking spoiler on it :(

Old pictures of my baby.. 1997 yukon:

and the accident.. the guard rail didn't do it's job because they installed it wrong; that caused the majority of the damage.:

... one day baby. I promise I will fix you and get you exactly how I always wanted you.

Ak907-

Jan 9, 2009
Alaska

Don't get me wrong i love my truck to death but i honestly wish it was a 2door, great trucks in here