92-99 2dr Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon Owners UNITE!

Tigwldr

Jul 18, 2008
NC
Re: 92-99 2dr Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon Owners UNITE!

found a few pics
this is what it looks like now but its a little on the dirty side

when it was dropped 5/7

It will be dropped again very soon. Working on getting everything I need for the drop.

Tigwldr

Jul 18, 2008
NC

Tigwldr

That is a really nice truck!!
Thanks man. Hoping to drop it soon.
End goal is to have it handle. Not sure how low but waiting til I have all the suspension parts before I do anything.

Nice Magnuts, Lookin good.

Conaire

Aug 19, 2009
Kentucky Fried

there are a lot of badass trucks in this thread but 99% of them look like show trucks or ones that never get dirty!

i need to post up some pics of mine hood deep in a creek or buried in mud up to the bumpers.

Jul 10, 2008
Westchester, NY

who has a lifted 2Dr Tahoe with prob about 35's with lights on the front and lives in Long Island, or was in Long Island yesterday???? all i know it was a darker color and had a fullsizechevy.com sticker on the back window!

Last edited:

And yes the big white double blade wipers will be gone very very soon, they were on there when I bought it, they do work good though.
3-4 after Christmas

Last edited:

Tigwldr

Jul 18, 2008
NC

I'm going to be dropped using a flip kit, have heard of other tahoe owners using lift shackles for extra clearance/height. Dont want the full drop from a flip, would like some adjustability.

hey guys i finally got myself a 2door. im looking for a dual exhaust for it but it seems no one makes one. i was wondering if any of you guys are running that set up and who made it. thanks, Oh my girl is a 94 Blazer

KBlaze94

Jul 27, 2007
Earth

I know its been a while but thanks for the complements on my Blazer.

It looks great just the way it is! Nice clean Blazer!

Is that a 2 or 3" BL?
Yea, it's a 3" body, was a high school thing I'd like to have a 4inch sus. on it though don't really like the way bl look but I tried to work with what I could afford at the time.

Feb 20, 2008
anacortes, WA

heres my hoe I plan on throwing a two inch block and crank to level then I am throwing some 33-12.50-15 toyo mt!

Last edited: