92-99 2dr Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon Owners UNITE!

Re: 92-99 2dr Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon Owners UNITE!

Ahhh thats it ... after looking at this tread im gonna have to pull her outta "rust alley" and finish a project I started almost 3yrs ago. I was gonna sell it and make a new build but after looking at all those killer 2doors ..... Im in love all over again!!!

My 96 4door next to my 97 2door SAS project ...

My 96 4 door DD my cousins 96 2 door (8" whiplash and 3"bl on 38.5's his DD) and my 97 2 door ..

Starting the parts list now ... gotta order some new stuff!!!

Those are some pretty mean lookin hoes!
Thanks .... just dont know what im gonna do with my 97, I wanna finish it but I just dont really kno what ave to travel .. Finish the SAS or go back to 6" bds lift with 3"bl and DD it.
Im gonna be building 95 Burb .. Gonna back half it and make an older Avalanch style and 454 with th400 and cast np205 and SAS, So do I finish the SAS on the 2dr or just put the ifs lift and DD that bad boy?? Cant do any real motor work to the 97 due to the obd2 issues with emmisions here in CT. 95 is obd1 and a sniff test with a probe but still has the interior of the 96-99 obs's. Im at a loss ....

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, MD

I should be picking up this '92 4x4 Blazer today. Its got 270,000 on the original engine. I have another rebuilt engine for it. It was really maintained, thou. Everything works, trans rebuilt(awhile ago), new front rotors, pads, shoes, and fluids always changed. $800 with a good ipod friendly radio.

I plan on doing the enginge, and lowering it a little. Hopefully adjusting the front and 2" shackles in the rear. Unless, I get bit by the 4x4 bug. But, I doubt that will happend.

edit: I got it. A bit ruff around the edges. But, its mine!

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2010
Richmond, VA

glad to see all the 2dr tahoe and blazer owners getting together!
I have a 93 blazer fullsize z71
currently 1" block and crank, 295/75/16 Nitto terra grapplers on 16" Eagle alloys
4 6" lights mounted to stock roof rack cross bar (new mod so only one pic yet)
Vortec 350 V8 from a 98 tahoe with aftermarket intake and K&N round airfilter
dual flowmaster exhaust, soon to be a super 44 muffler :D
Walmart 6.5" sub box lol
Ebay headlights and parking lights, soon to replace with tyc elegante headlights
New hood, grille and fenders on the way
Plans:
3" body lift and 2" block and crank with 35 12.50 15's
Brush guard with lights??
New stereo deck
My next post will be with pictures as this is my 5th post and it wouldn't let me post attachments till after this

Last edited:

ZZ4Blazer

Sep 24, 2006
Akron, OH

xtremexnyc, whats the wheel/tire combo? Cranked any?

Blazin Bowtie, host the pics somewhere,(photobucket, flicker,etc) and get them pics up

ZZ4Blazer

Sep 24, 2006
Akron, OH

Back to the top. Nothing special, but I was excited about it.

Stuffed some 33's under mine. T bars untouched, and they fit perfectly. When its decent out, gonna crank/block it an inch, and black whe wheels out.

There's a 96 Red sport 2 door for sale 2 minutes from my house, It's red with the charcoal/Black grille and lower bodyline and I believe the bumper is too. It has a caved in passenger door and he still wants $4500 for it. 123k miles. 350 Vortec.

The paint on it is gorgeous but the door being caved in and needing tires I wouldn't give him more than like 3000 for it.

Seeb

Mar 8, 2010
Ct

just swapped headlamps and marker housings...aftermarket is crap!!! guess I should have known it wouldn't be any different for trucks

Oct 23, 2011
New jersey

I have a 1994 blazer and I started it up yesterday and I have a fuel leak on hard line going to the fuel pump. When I went to take it out I went to undo the fuel line the hard line broke. My question is does anyone make prebent fuel lines