92-99 2dr Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon Owners UNITE!

TimspeedII

Jun 2, 2013
california
Re: 92-99 2dr Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon Owners UNITE! Offer !for some young man would be FUN

Re: 92-99 2dr Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon Owners UNITE! Offer !for some young man would be FUN

If you own one, post a picture. Let's make this a 2dr only thread.
Spread the message, tell people with 2dr's to post in here.
95 Tahoe 2 dr 4x4 got to go

I have this exact 2 dr Tahoe 4x4 been in storage 3 years, am no longer interested in . Timspeed the original author of this thread is my son, walked out 3 yrs ago left everything. His loss your gain if interested. I am looking to entertain any and all offers. I as well will entertain a possible straight trade. His loss, your gain. Hit me up if interested. I have info on vehicle as well as receipts & record of what has been done to since had it & where it came from. Windows are blacked out 5% This would make a young man happy, tire tread still good, snow rated tires. I have been with him in this vehicle rolling the rocks & trails before . It is a rush, lots of fun !! As I say, his loss, your gain. Make me an offer I can not refuse. I am looking to let it go in the next 2 days. So if any of you forum members may be interested please let me know. I am asking no more than $3000.00 or even willing to take a trade. This tahoe belongs with this forum, belonged to my son whom was a member and is no longer with me, but I learned about this forum thru him. I want to see this vehicle go to someone that will enjoy it & it will live again. I have pics if necessary

Last edited: