94 and older blue interior parts, some gray too, and lots more other parts too!

have lots of blue and some gray 94 and older style cab interior and dash and other parts, almsot anything

except for a headliner, and guage bezel, and the belts are blue,and im having ahard time finding the lower panel under the column, and if i do finally figure out where i put it, it will be blue.. and i do have blue fuse panel cover lid door, and a stock center of lower dash mounted gray cup holder assembly thats nice, and glovebox doors of both colors,and several gloveboxes and both ashtray assembly colors, and column parts, and blue front pillar moldings, and standard blue ABS lower front cab kick panels pair, and manual door parts, and heater a/c controls and stock sterios and control face assemblies, and lots more i cant even think of, including cheyenne and w/t package parts. a few parts are gray from a 94 and all the rest of the parts are 93 and blue

also have lots of under hood parts, including a cruise control module and cable,

and TBI engine parts and electrical parts and controls and switches etc.,,

and TBI fuel system parts and so on..

what you looking for?

i can post pics in this thread of any parts that i may have.

many 93 older S10 truck parts too,,
under hood and 4.3L TBI stuff, and dash blue stuff. etc. and electrical and switches and controls, etc, and more!

can text anytime 217 671 7792

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2011
Elgin, SC
Re: 94 and older blue interior parts, some gray too, and lots more other parts too!

Do you have any inside armrest that are attached to the door panel that arent broken? Any color

May 17, 2010
Merritt Island, FL
Re: 94 and older blue interior parts, some gray too, and lots more other parts too!

Do you have the whole dash in Blue? I am about looking to replace that when I have the windshield out doing some rust repair. From GM it was called the Instrument Panel P/N 12548313

Also, how much for the cruise control module?

Thanks!

bigfoot21

Mar 16, 2015
south carolina

Do you have any full power door panels for a 94? If so what color and how much shipped to 29944