bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

down2earth

Apr 30, 2012
pittsburgh
Re: bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

well i got a fire under my ass to get going on my truck again i got it out of my garage at home and moved it to are bigger garage with a 4 post lift im going to get started on the dash and getting my fire wall shaved im still waiting for my rims its been all most 3 mo so im kind of getting impatient waiting for them

down2earth

Apr 30, 2012
pittsburgh

and i got to work on it yesterday right after work and it was a good start getting back on it i got the dash ripped out of it and all the wires and cleaned the firewall up some hope to get back on it sunday and get some more work done

Apr 30, 2012
pittsburgh

well it was a good 2 hrs at the garage today got the windshield out and started to get the dash in I still need to cut about a inch more off the top of the dash but its looking really good cant wait to get it all molded in

Apr 30, 2012
pittsburgh

well I was off work because of the rain today so I went to the garage and started to put together some of the new toys and work on the truck a little bit I got the semi rims on the front got the bead roller together and put together the welder I started to mock up the 6.0 motor when I got called in to work so ill get some more work done next week

Apr 30, 2012
pittsburgh

well i got the motor in now i have some new hooker headers on the way to if if they will fit if not im going to be building a hold new frame from the front crossmember back so we will find out tuesday if i need to build a frame or not

down2earth

Apr 30, 2012
pittsburgh

well i worked on the truck last week and put the new headers on and im good to go i have some nice room so im going to get the truck driving with this frame and then build a new one for it i put the truck intake on it and its just ugly so im going to go with a ls6 intake on it and stroke it out