First SIG ive made that i like

Apr 29, 2008
Hicktown, Texas
Re: First SIG ive made that i like

Im still learning and on top of that im using GIMP because i dont have photoshop but if anyone is using GIMP chime in i need to learn how to do a couple things.

Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburg, KS

Im still learning and on top of that im using GIMP because i dont have photoshop but if anyone is using GIMP chime in i need to learn how to do a couple things.
It's been a while since I've messed with GIMP (I use PS now) but I think you could just turn the opacity down on the layer with the skull. That would make a big difference, but it looks good the way it is too!

May 31, 2009
Colerain, NC

how do i download them?
you click the download button and than once it finishes downloading you open up the folder, locate the font file and place the font file into your fonts folder (which can be found in the control panel). Easy as that....if you still need a hand i can do a picture or video tutorial for ya. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2011

Where do you get gimp at, and is it free?
I had photoshop thru limewire then downloading a key gen and all that, but computer got a clean up and it's gone. :(

Apr 29, 2008
Hicktown, Texas

you click the download button and than once it finishes downloading you open up the folder, locate the font file and place the font file into your fonts folder (which can be found in the control panel). Easy as that....if you still need a hand i can do a picture or video tutorial for ya. :thumbup:
its cool man lol i got it figured out:D