Gutted my 1997 Silverado TAN Interior....Almost every piece is available.

iridektm

Dec 14, 2005
Georgia
As the title says, I have interior pieces and trim from my 1997 ECSB Silverado. I have a few other odds and ends off the truck as well. I am willing to ship everything on a pallet via U-ship. I can help load.

Front Bumper $100
Temp and Compass Rear View Mirror $25
AC Blower Fan and motor with box housing $50
Headliner $20
Rear Door Panels $30 each
A pillar trim $15 each
Ash Tray and Aux Power piece $30
Cup Holder $30
Dash Bezel $50
AC control unit $35
Passenger Air bag $60
AC compressor $60
Sun Visors $15 each
Kick Panels $10 each
Steering Column Lower trim $20
Rear Seat Belts $100
Rear Seat $70
Front driver seat belt $50
Air Bag Senor $30
Air Box $40
Windshield Wiper fluid tank $30
Coolant Reservoir $30
Glove Box $25
Inner Fenders $50
Dome light and bezel $10
Grab Handles $5 each
Cruise control and cable $30
Battery Tray $25
3rd Brake light $10
Firewall Insulation/Padding $20

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2010
USA
Re: Gutted my 1997 Silverado TAN Interior....Almost every piece is available.

I'm half interested in the visors. Do they have mirrors/lights? Do you also have the clips that secure them against the headliner?

iridektm

Dec 14, 2005
Georgia

The passenger side has a mirror. Drivers side has nothing but airbag sticker. These are not the ones with the clips for the opposite end just have the one attachment point where they swivel.

If anyone would like close pictures of individual items I am happy to get them. Everything is relatively clean and works. If you want a piece I will thoroughly inspect it to make sure no tabs got broken off during the tear down.

Mar 1, 2012
on his crimson ship

I'm interested in a few things, are all the plastic clips and such intact and Do you have all the screws? Most of my clips broke and I'm missing a few screws...

iridektm

Dec 14, 2005
Georgia

Screws went in the trash. If you are talking about the panel clips, I have a few that survived. But if I were you I would get new packs on ebay or similar.

Mar 1, 2012
on his crimson ship

Screws went in the trash. If you are talking about the panel clips, I have a few that survived. But if I were you I would get new packs on ebay or similar.
I meant like the plastic tabs that are part of the interior trim pieces. Oh, and does your truck have the third door? I'm not sure if the back panels are different depending on if it's an opening door or not.

Thanks

Pinned250r

Jul 29, 2013
Ludington MI

Dang, i've never seen an interior of one of these that far stripped down. Not too shabby.

iridektm

Dec 14, 2005
Georgia

Pinkfloyd, I am not to sure what tabs you are referring to. If you can find a picture or part number I can check to see if I have them.

I do have the rear door panels and it is a 3rd door. I would assume that 2dr and 3dr passenger rear panels are not the same.

I didn't plan to strip it down that much but then it kind of just happened. It's filling back up though!

iridektm

Dec 14, 2005
Georgia

No one wants anything? Shoot me an offer it all needs to go. I can't just throw bowtie parts away!

BogFrog

Nov 24, 2008
Southern MD

I need the big plastic trim piece that goes the full width of the cab below the rear window, above the carpet that is on the back cab wall (it's hidden by the rear bench seat when the seat is folded up). I also need both front door sill covers/plates and a nice clean front driver's seat belt/retractor assy. Thanks

iridektm

Dec 14, 2005
Georgia

Sorry guys! I have been busy lately and have not checked the site. I'm going to respond in PMs now!

Thanks

Xanatost

Apr 26, 2012
Lafayette, La.

What kind of shape is the dash in? How much for shipping to 70520? Ill PM you as well Also I might be heading to ATL this 4th of July. Ill know more in a few weeks.

Last edited: