Interior

Dec 31, 2007
GA
Finally got my interior finished. Was blue now its Ebony and Graphite. Re-did the door panels, new carpet, paint all the plastic pieces and got a tilt steering column. New seat belts also. Seat cover for now. I know this is gonna be the most expensive part to get done. Threw in a pic of the truck also.

Dec 31, 2007
GA
Re: Interior

Thanks. Not to bad for someone not knowing what they are doing. Gotta keep an eye on the temps and pressures with the engine ya know.

Tweaks

Sep 17, 2007
Cape Cod, MA

Great work and a good look too. I bet the new carpet makes it smell like new inside. I have the winter to think over what's next for me, but lately my mind has been thinking the interior needs some help. I'd like a two-tone effect like you did there by accenting my charcoal interior with some black suede tocuhes here and there.

Dec 31, 2007
GA

Yeah. I had to do something. The blue wasn't cutting it for me. I'm very pleased with the outcome of what I did.

Dec 31, 2007
GA

I sprayed the carpet with Graphite and went over the upper carpet on the door panel with Ebony vinyl. I used SEM plastic/vinyl/carpet paint.

Last edited: