JBs Build Log (LOTS OF PICS)

Jun 12, 2006
NYC
Re: JBs Build Log (LOTS OF PICS)

Looks like it's coming along nicely. What kind of headers are those? Do they just bolt right on without any mods? Thanks.

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

i put on headman long tubes i dont think ihave any pics of those yet on there but the long tubes required little modification ill have pics tomorrow

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

i made u wait like 6 months im sorry with a small update on top of that. i messed up on all the primer and painting i had done before and i ended up gettin new long tube headers. just got the truck running again a few days ago and tonite i got the etching primer on my bare metal panels. my grill and mirrors are getting painted as we speak. ive got a few pics and a vid of the truck finally running.
off to the stuff that matters

FLAWLESS FINALLY

and the vid where u cant see ne thing so ill retake it tom in the day light dosent capture how loud the engine is.

and a couple pics

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

got both fenders completely covered in etching primer. inner fender well covered in normal primer ready to sand tom and paint tom. will have pics of the inner fender on tomorrow hopefully

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

well ive been workin on the truck with a lot of painting and minor things that just take up time and have to be done. it was worth it tho i got the front end almost completly put together all im waitin on is painting one of the fenders and an exhaust and she can b my dd for now... she is NO WHERE near close to done but getting there.. i am in love with this front it is exactly wat i wanted it too look like... after a couple hours of tweeking and adjustments tomorrow it should b cherry.

now that u didnt read any of that and you came for the pictures i shall whore away...

^ an example of some of the tweaking that needs to be done. some spacing and gap issues hopefully i can get them cleared up tomorrow.

hard to see in these couple pics

driving mode^

ill get daytime pics tomrrow after i get her all fixed up and exactly how i want it to look. please dont bash if u dont like cause i love it.

STF

Mar 26, 2007
Waco, TX

Where did you get those lights?

I really like the front end of yours. Keep up the good work and keep us posted. Just subscribed to this thread.

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

thanks a lot guys. while i have peoples attention im looking for quality parts like- cowl hood, roll pan, grille, and true dual exhaust kit for headers. if anyone knows of any websites or anything like that please let me know. thanks jb. and i hope to have the truck done, (with the horrid rust it is cheaper to completely replace the cab) with cab replaced and my dd in the next 2 months.. but seeing how the build went itll probably be more like 4 but ive got my hopes up!!

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

yea i figured as much. i got a cheapo grille and am regretting it now as the fit leaves much to be desired so i will check out those sites. thanks

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

well i got bored and uploaded the photos so ill show my hideous beast... she wont be this way for long tho...

this was very early in the morning before takin my truck to exhaust.. cant wait to get a pic or two of that as well as some sound clips....

heres a couple pictures of my buddies yukon... i likey