JBs Build Log (LOTS OF PICS)

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana
Re: JBs Build Log (LOTS OF PICS)

picked up my truck today from the exhaust shop. i love it.. will look a LOT better once i get my roll pan on which should come this week. i have an exhaust clip but it sounds like **** haha. Well onto the pics. True dual, mandrel bent, 2.5 inch, and i went with the magnaflow x pipe muffler. onto the pics and weak sound clip.

MORE PICS COMING and yes they did paint the tubing black. i had no idea they were going to but it looks player. the guys are real class acts.

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

yea i dont think it looks right at the current time but i know how itill look wit the roll pan on so im excited... i think im gonna start doing some under body painting and such didnt notice all the rust til now.

Aug 17, 2006
Austin Texas

I really want to do this one day. I think after I get out of college and have some money to blow, i'm gonna do a shopping spree on my truck and do everything you have done on this thread.

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

Everytime i work on the truck lately it seems like its bad news. Today i started takin off the fender flares and my worst nightmare came true... ill let the pics do the talking

at least i got my plugs and wires changed...
OLD

The gear

Didnt get a finished pic yet just one when i was half way done