Let's see pics of your suburban

Re: Let's see pics of your suburban

ok, guess i'll get in the mix too. i haven't changed much since these were taken about a year ago. now i finally just get to drive the damn thing & keep it running right.

just after lift & tires/wheels

how she sits now

Jun 2, 2008
Behind you!!!

Here is The Beast. She is nothing fancy beause she is a dedicated work truck. It regularly pulls 10,000 pounds or more. Only mods are a k&N filter, permacool electric fans and rear helper bags. I am working on a light bar but I haven't had time to finish it.
Here it is pulling a friends drag car.

Feb 13, 2010
San Antonio, Texas

ok, guess i'll get in the mix too. i haven't changed much since these were taken about a year ago. now i finally just get to drive the damn thing & keep it running right.

Is it 6 inch and 35s in both pics? This is the stance I wanna shoot for eventually, lifted but not too much wheel gap.

Jan 22, 2007
Amity,Maine

Here is a few pictures of it. This was right after I swapped from the W/T grill, and put a visor on.

These two were after a night of playing in the woods in the snow and some mud, they are worn 33x12.5x15 that a buddy of mine had. I only had them on the truck few 3 days since the tires were so bad.

The only thing that has changed from those last two pictures, I have the same tires on it that are in the first one, I put a smooth front bumper on the front painted with bed liner. Plans in the near future(next month), 14sf with 3/4ld springs, cowl hood, 5spd swap, and tint. 20% on the two front windows and 5% on the rest.

Last edited:

how she sits now
Ever thought about wheel spacers to get the wider track and more aggressive look back, like you had just after the lift?

Is it 6 inch and 35s in both pics? This is the stance I wanna shoot for eventually, lifted but not too much wheel gap.
yes sir, 6" & 35's in both pics. but the first pic is with x9 wheels, where the second is factory x7 wheels.

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Saw a lifted Burb' down at the beach this past weekend... made me think of yours.

I'd love to find an OBS Burb' and do a 6" and 35's. :)
Thanks man! :) She's starting to show her age a bit though. I mean, she IS 14 years old now. And wow that sounds young, not old at all. Wait, what?

Ever thought about wheel spacers to get the wider track and more aggressive look back, like you had just after the lift?
For some reason it appears a lot skinnier in pics than it does in person. Same for the x9 wheels, looked too wide for me in real-life, but photographed well. :dunno: maybe it's just me.