Low97tahoE's "new" '01 ECSB build

Mar 8, 2010
Central, Louisiana
Turned in my mail in rebate about a month ago for my dynomax mufflers. Paid $60 each so $120 total. Rebate took $25 off each so I got a $50 card in the mail.

Total $35 per muffler lolol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Low97tahoE

Mar 8, 2010
Central, Louisiana
Got everything now.

Pulling it apart to do the swap on Monday. Then it's it's all getting painted

Thought I'd throw in a pic of my daily lol. Not half bad when it's clean. (best of 28.5mpg, hell yea)

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2010
Central, Louisiana
Cut, moved, and rewelded the stock frame bumper mounts for the hd swap. Takes a little careful maneuvering and adjusting to get the gaps just right but it came out perfect. I'm gonna pay special attention and get everything perfect when it comes back from paint but here's the mock up:

Jun 3, 2014
Cumberland, Maryland
I hate the grille in the hd fronts idk why, hope the blue emblem pulls it together, Need to get that dent popped out of your daily, and give it some
Cleared or smoked lights in the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 8, 2010
Central, Louisiana
I hate the grille in the hd fronts idk why, hope the blue emblem pulls it together, Need to get that dent popped out of your daily, and give it some
Cleared or smoked lights in the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh ok. Well main thing is that I like it since that's what really matters

There's about 8 Dents in my daily. The one in driver door and passenger door and passenger fender cannot be simply popped out those things have to be replaced along with the driver rocker panel. And since it's a daily and gets me around just fine, I'm really in no hurry to fix some Dents. However I will in due time. Money is a always a factor. I can't just be throwing money at everything.

Also, personal preference here but nothing I ever own with have smoked lights up front. I can't stand smoked lights on the front of anything.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2010
Central, Louisiana
It isn't GM, but thought I'd throw this in here. This is my gf car that I'm always working on too. Bone stock when she got it 2 years ago. This past weekend I added fog lights and some new headlights I baked apart and painted and such.

07 galant I dropped it 2.5" on some 19s

Sep 9, 2009
Illinois
Well it's about damn time I started getting updates from this site again. Good to see this thing is still going. Everything is looking great! I finally installed some long tubes on my truck. Also I am probably going to order my cam,springs ,pushrods next week through Texas speed.

On a side note....what Efan harness do you have now? I'm going to swap my LS1 fans in sometime and looks like very few make a harness anymore.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk