My 2000 rcsb build

slammed95

Sep 21, 2009
st louis
I don't have a ton done to it at the moment but I got something done yesterday that I have been really anxious to get done, I got my hd clip buttoned up minus the lower valence, but this is the first step in a long list of things I want to do, I want to fix all the little dents and dings and the rust on my bed sides, then I'll turn my attention to the motor gunna either build a 6.0 or the 5.3 I have not a 100% what I'm gunna do yet, then I'm gunna take all the suspension off cause it's a belltech 3/4 drop that's been on the truck since 2001 and I want to put the newer updated spindles on it since at the moment it turns like a freight train, gunna drop it 5/7 and then throw on some black tbss 20x9's and a ton of little things in between all of that, but for now this is my update on what I got goin on!

slammed95

Sep 21, 2009
st louis
Re: My 2000 rcsb build

Will do I'm hoping for a 6.0 but planning on the 5.3 as of right now, just gunna make a fun truck, I've always wanted it to be able to autocross a little bit and be able to go to the drag strip and run pretty decent, also be able to cut some sweet donuts lol