My Propane Powered SAS Resto Project

Dec 6, 2007
Medina, OH
Re: My Propane Powered SAS Resto Project

Got the driveline caliper in, now its just a matter of making a bracket to hold it in place

The 94 originally used the fan shroud to hold in the upper part of the radiator. Since I am running E-fans, I found a set of upper rad mounts from a 96 burb that will work perfectly.... to bad i had to get the 34" radiator to fit the mounts then. And after all is said and done, a set of rad bushings from a 93 HD truck will then tightly hold the bastard in place.

Started mocking up the fans so I can get them all cleaned up, and make a nice set of aluminum mounts to hold it firm in place

Nice amount of room still

Aug 2, 2008
ashland

damn that cover looks stout, you should put a tow hook on that thing j/k any more progress, and i hope there is no hidden comp. law in oh, since i live just over the bridge from oh

Dec 6, 2007
Medina, OH

well, the *******s want to see it too!
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?1002-Propane-Powered-SAS-Resto-Project
ya, can you update it here where there are actually nice trucks. **** that dump truck fansite!!!
I like the fact that the thread is locked so there is not interuption in the progress pics (slow that it may be) but no one to but in and tell me i dont know what i am doing and i should do it differently, thats what i got you for. ;)

Apr 10, 2008
Texas

Too many *******s on this forum
After reading through your thread again reminds me of why I do not have a build thread. People derail them all the time. Why not drop PMs if you have any questions.

Thanks for the link to your other thread. You are doing an amazing job.

Feb 22, 2002
Hawaii
www.allynch.com

I like the fact that the thread is locked so there is not interuption in the progress pics (slow that it may be) but no one to but in and tell me i dont know what i am doing and i should do it differently, thats what i got you for. ;)
You know Nancy if want to have the thread locked and weeded out to make you happy just let me know. :whacko: