My trucks

Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

The Jeep is an '82 Scrambler. It has a 4 inch Superlift with currie shackles. It is sitting on 33x13.50 15 LTBs. It is powered by a 1979 305.

The GMC is nearlly stock with a nearlly stock 262ci V6.

I also have a Jeep J10, it has a 258 I6 and a 3 speed on the floor.

Last edited:
J

JoshTheCanadian

Re: My trucks

What is wrong with a work truck????

And this isn't a work truck. The big tip off is no ladder racks.
it is a work truck.

The big tip off is, The grill.

and nothing wrong with them, just ugly ass steel wheels!

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

The grille only needs a little paint. A work truck is used in construction. This truck has hardly ever been on a job site. This has been my dailly driver for almost 3 years.

I don't think you can say my rims are ugly. Have you seen your '94??

Last edited:
J

JoshTheCanadian

The grille only needs a little paint. I work truck is used in construction. This truck has hardly ever been on a job site. This has been my dailly driver for almost 3 years.

I don't think you can say my rims are ugly. Have you seen your '94??
OMFG, i am NOT implying you use it for work.

YOUR TRUCK IS A WORK TRUCK! as in W/T Model.

and what about my rims? They came with the truck, trying to sell them for some Torque Thrust II's, Funny thing is, They are worth as much as your truck.

Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

W/Ts only came in Chevys. Mine is a GMC. And it has a chrome front bumper. chrome mirrors, had a cassette player, and has a cloth seat.

Your rims are worth about $2000? Don't think anyone who has a brain would buy those rims on your truck.

Last edited:
J

JoshTheCanadian

W/Ts only came in Chevys. Mine is a GMC. And it has a chrome front bumper. chrome mirrors, had a cassette player, and has a cloth seat.

Your rims are worth about $2000? Don't think anyone who has a brain would buy those rims on your truck.
you still have the W/T package, Thus your grill.