My trucks

Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia
Re: My trucks

A toyota tacoma sideswiped the front of my truck this morning. I was pulling out of my parking lot, and the idiot was on my side of the road. I told the cop what happened, he ask the guy was he on the wrong side, he replied with "I don't remember". My insurance says his will pay for the damages.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

If its not gonna cost alot, I'm gonna have them color match the grille. I might see how much it will cost to get the hood painted while I'm at it. I'm gonna get LMC clear parking lights and their clear/amber reflectors. It needs the grille, headlight bucket, headlight, bumper, center filler panel, driver side filler panel, and I think the bumper brackets. It grazed the reflector on the driver side and I'm sure that parking light is messed up. I'm also going to get a new air dam.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

shouldnt you use GM prices and lmc parts :read: lol GM more expensive... ide milk it hardcore if possible lol
I better be getting some money for my frustration and I missed an hour of class today. I'm aiming for a few hundred. That will cover getting the grille painted, and hopefully the hood painted along with a few other things.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

I talked to my dad about this yesterday. He thinks I should wait to get the grille painted, he thinks I should get it painted when I get the truck painted. Which, is a good idea. That way, everything will match. So now I'm unsure what to do.

I'd like to get the work done back home, but my headlight is screwed up pretty bad. The driver's side headlight is lighting up people's yards on the right side of the road. Luckily I don't drive far at night after work. But when I drive home in July for summer break, an hour or so will be in the dark. I don't like the idea of driving 60 mph and only being able to see half off my lane.

Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

I've decided to not get the grille colormatched, clear parking lights, or the clear/amber reflectors, yet. I'm gonna wait untill I graduate and get back to West Virginia. That will be in October. I'l still get it fixed now from the wreck, but it'll have all stock parts. But in October, it'll get new paint, clear parking lights, clear/amber reflectors, new cab emblems, new door emblems, and a new 3rd brake light lens. I'll have it repainted the same colors it is now.

Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

And I'm gonna try to get $600 on top of the what its gonna cost to fix it.
I have to get the police report, so I can give it to a State Farm in TN, so they can fax it to the one Point Pleasant, WV. Well, I'm supposed to wait 72 hours to get the police report. I went friday, being only 2 1/2 days hoping it would be in earlly, nope. Went saturday, being over 72 hours, still not there. And each time I do this, I got to drive 5 miles to downtown Nashville, park 3 blocks away at the human resources/child services building so I don't have to pay to park. Then I've got to drive back to my apartment, 5 miles in traffic. I've got to do the same thing tomorrow. After taking time out of my days to do this, in the heat, I want $600. Plus it took over an hour of my time when it happened, an hour that I missed of school, which is an hour I payed for and didn't get.

I could park next to the police station, but its metered and its full. There is a parking lot behind it, but its $8 to park there. Then there is another lot that is $6, and then a little further there is a lot that is $4. And a bit further, is the human resources/child services buildings. Free to park, but the parking lot has signs saying to hide your valuables, and I see a few "questionable" people walking around that area. I park near an expensive car, that way mine is less targeted. Why would you break into this stock, '94 GMC when you could break into this new 350Z converible?

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

yea our DMV is like that . They moved it to middle of the ghetto in Salem,NJ and now you have to pay to park...and theres like 10 spaces. at the DMV where theres always tons of people....what a horrible setup
In my home town, which is where I still consider my home, there isn't a place where you have to pay to park. I think the entire county is like that. Not even meters or anything.
I hate being stuck in this town, but I've got less than 5 months left.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2009
West Virginia

What sucks is, I get out of school at 1:25, I've got to go to my apartment and get rid of my stuff, call the police station, if its turned in, I got to go down town, take a 3 block walk, pay for the police report, take another 3 block walk, go to State Farm, have them fax it to West Virginia, go back to my apartment, eat dinner, get ready for work, and leave around 5:20 for work.
I hate a busy day.

Last edited: