obs parts

dishow

Dec 30, 2009
N.E.,PA
parted 6 trucks building mine. i have a two story garage FULL of obs parts. i am only shipping the smaller stuff.i have lots of interior parts,wiring harnesses,computers,bumper brackets,headlights ,tailights,wiper motors, heater controls ac/non-ac,........................you get the idea. the large heavy stuff like doors,tailgates,seats,hoods,fenders,grills,ect. are for local pick up only.i can get pics of what you need.most of it is 88-94.i parted 1 1996 truck so i do have some pieces from that. i will add some pics as examples of what i have.too much to itemize. here you go..................

Coburn

May 24, 2010
Pocatello, Idaho
Re: obs parts

Do you have...

The driver side harness for OBS power windows and lock system?
The rods that connect the power lock actuators to the lock? Both sides..
The door panels that have the switches in them... AND the switches, both sides... Here's a pic of mine (non power):

Coburn

May 24, 2010
Pocatello, Idaho

You have both panels? Driver and passenger?

I only need the connector housings from that harness, if you know what I'm talking about... Would ya sell me that or the whole thing?

I need the "housings" for the connectors on the right of the pic. Should end up looking like the ones on the left...

Can I get a pic of the grey door panels?

Last edited:

dishow

Dec 30, 2009
N.E.,PA

i would sell the whole harness only. i believe i have both side panels like pictured above(but for power)if i do,it will $55+ship.let me know and ill get a pic.thanks.

Last edited:

Coburn

May 24, 2010
Pocatello, Idaho

Not too sure on the price... Don't want the whole harness but I understand how you don't want to split it up..

Can you get a pic of the door panels? And how much shipped to 83234 for just the 2 panels?

dishow

Dec 30, 2009
N.E.,PA

the 96 did have power but those parts are gone sorry.

i have a tan dash surround with dash vents for sale for $50. pic in other thread if interested.