obs parts

Nov 20, 2011
NC
Re: obs parts

This is going to be a stupid request but I have no idea where to get this so hopefully you can help. Anyway, do you have the speaker bolts for the rear speakers that go in the pillar and the bolts for the speakers in the dash?

Also, do you have a headliner with the visors?

I just noticed that you have tailgates listed in your first post too, do they work? I could use one. lol

Last edited:

dishow

Dec 30, 2009
N.E.,PA

This is going to be a stupid request but I have no idea where to get this so hopefully you can help. Anyway, do you have the speaker bolts for the rear speakers that go in the pillar and the bolts for the speakers in the dash?

Also, do you have a headliner with the visors?

I just noticed that you have tailgates listed in your first post too, do they work? I could use one. lol
yes I have the screws($1 each),headliner(std and ext cab)=$50,visors need to be recovered,sagging material,=$20/pair,and tailgate=$75.

Nov 16, 2010
Germany

I have to say that dishow was a great person to deal with. My truck here in Germany thanks you for your help and you taking your time to ship those parts to my military address. Thanks.

Jul 6, 2010
louisana

I need the vents and the clips that hold the center trim peice on. The peice with the tape deck in it. I bought and aftermarket radio and installation kit but it doesn't come with the vents or clips. Also I need the winsheild wiper fluid canister. Mine broke off. And the wiper arms also.