obs parts

dishow

Dec 30, 2009
N.E.,PA
Re: obs parts

I need the vents and the clips that hold the center trim peice on. The peice with the tape deck in it. I bought and aftermarket radio and installation kit but it doesn't come with the vents or clips. Also I need the winsheild wiper fluid canister. Mine broke off. And the wiper arms also.
washer tank/pump=20
wiper arms/pair=20
aftermarket dash piece with vents and clips(dont want to tear apart a complete piece)=20
i would due a flat rate for shipping=25

I am out of cup holders at this time.

let me know if you need these or any other parts. thanks

dishow

Dec 30, 2009
N.E.,PA

I have to say that dishow was a great person to deal with. My truck here in Germany thanks you for your help and you taking your time to ship those parts to my military address. Thanks.
thanks for feedback,man. great to hear. i try to be fair with pricing and shipping.just glad to help people keep these trucks going! thanks again.

dishow

Dec 30, 2009
N.E.,PA

washer tank/pump=20
wiper arms/pair=20
aftermarket dash piece with vents and clips(dont want to tear apart a complete piece)=20
i would due a flat rate for shipping=25

I am out of cup holders at this time.

let me know if you need these or any other parts. thanks

May 21, 2011
Loretto, TN

Do you have the dash piece that wraps under the steering column in blue that would fit a '93? Also could use a set of those power window/lock door panels if you still have a set. And the gauge bezel that goes around the cluster and hvac controls. Looking for one with all the little pieces still intact where the factory switches usually went.

Let me know what you've got and prices shipped to 38469. Thanks a bunch!

dishow

Dec 30, 2009
N.E.,PA

Do you have the dash piece that wraps under the steering column in blue that would fit a '93? Also could use a set of those power window/lock door panels if you still have a set. And the gauge bezel that goes around the cluster and hvac controls. Looking for one with all the little pieces still intact where the factory switches usually went.

Let me know what you've got and prices shipped to 38469. Thanks a bunch!
all i have left that you request is door panels,but wont ship due to size,sorry.thanks.

Jan 16, 2012
clinton,mo

Do you have a leather arm rest for the 96? Or center console cupholder insert or driver and passenger visors? Please pm me if you do Im not real good with the site and don't check it much.

May 21, 2011
Loretto, TN

Do you have any bezels left that surround the switches on the door panels? I need ones that have power windows and locks. Also looking for a black HVAC unit. Thanks.

May 21, 2011
Loretto, TN

Don't need the HVAC unit then.

Are the panels the ones that use the rounded switches and not the rectangle style? I need the one that use the rounded switches. If they are, let me know a price. Thanks.