OBS rear disc kits/front upgrade kits for sale

kag96

Sep 1, 2008
Virginia
Re: OBS rear disc kits/front upgrade kits for sale

So I sent a PM about getting more info on the Rear kit. Please review. I have a 14 bolt from a 96 Suburban K2500 (8 lug), that I want to convert to 6 lug disc with E brake. I was looking into spacers from sites like Cutthroat4x4.com but want advise from someone familiar with the conversion. Thanks

Justin

You have 2 PMs. So everyone is clear, I don't do these kits anymore, and this ad will be disappearing soon. But if you want help or advice, PM me or email me, otherwise, good luck. school and family are my priority nowadays and I don't have time to hunt and peck in the junkyard on weekends like I used to.

Apr 29, 2006
Las Vegas

Just reread the post again, and realize I have a 10 bolt rear end and I need the 20 mm spacers... What are they exactly and where can I get them. I am assuming that the parts can come from any 2000-2006 yukon, tahoe, suburban, or 1500 truck, (please correct me if i'm wrong).

Thanks again

95txTahoe

Apr 10, 2015
Texas

Hi,

Where can I buy the 60mm spacers for a 14 bolt SF?

the rear conversion kits are rear brakes from NBS trucks. I get used brackets and backing plates, and then get rotors, calipers, pads, and e-brake cables, put it in a box, and send it to you. everything is new with warranty except for the backing plates, brake hoses, and brackets. this is everything you need to do a rear disc swap on an OBS with single-piston calipers, except for the spacers and bolts.​

Thanks